Report: Dice K signs with the Indians

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/89...al-report-says

Former Boston Red Sox right-hander Daisuke Matsuzaka has signed a minor league contract with the Cleveland Indians in which he can make as much as $4 million, CBSSports.com has reported.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    $4 million for a minor league contract wow
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

He only gets 4 million if he cracks the opening day roster and hits all of his incentives. No risk for the tribe.....probably no gain either, but stranger things have happened.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    oh ok. I was about to say sign me up for minor league ball...haha. Never know he might just need a fresh start.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Not too much to lose. Won't have that magnifying glass on him in Clev

Whatever team faces him first should just go up to the plate and not swing at anything and see how many runs he walks in. Dice K is his own worst enemy. At some point, he's going to have to realize that everyone else knows he doesn't throw strikes and they don't need to swing to reach base.