Buying! High End Jets, Skins, Hornung & Starr + More!!!

Hey guys, looking to add to the pc, have about 100 bucks let me know whatcha got, thanks! Here is my list of what im looking for...

Higher End New York Jets
    Washington Redskins (please do not spam this thread with rg3 auto's unless they are under 100)
    Paul Hornung & Bart Starr
    Higher End New York Giants
    Higher End NY Mets & Yanks
    Higher End Nets & Knicks

lmk, thanks!
    Living Life To The Fullest, New York Jets VIP ;)
    PC: Jets, Redskins, Mets, Yanks, Nets, Bart Starr & Paul Hornung, Jim Kelly & Looking For Any Northeastern teams!
    Set PC: 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Football, Baseball, Hockey, Everything Masterpieces!

2. Wata Photo
    $90 dlvd LMK

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

PM sent ronlabo.
    PC: Jets, Redskins, Mets, Yanks, Nets, Bart Starr & Paul Hornung, Jim Kelly & Looking For Any Northeastern teams!
    Set PC: 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Football, Baseball, Hockey, Everything Masterpieces!

Yea, thanks for the post, but looking for a lot better things right now. have never been a fan of printing plates either unless they are auto'd. thanks though.

I have a nice Sanchez 2 color patch auto #4/5 in my bucket. Take a look if interested
    Last edited by roro17; 02-10-2013 at 06:52 PM.
    I DO NOT SHIP OUT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Hidden Content

this rg3 for 100

i also have these that you may like

trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

PM's have been sent to the above people..

I have a dual horning/laettner auto bv 100 in my bucket if interested. Looking for 50. Also have a few skins.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!