Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i guess you are to good to answer your pm.bad bad turkey.

I haven't received a PM from you in days, good sir.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

i asked you if you like harnish.never heard back from you.and that was a pm.sir

didnt ever receive that one...

to much of the natty light.you cant see or read any more.i have a cool sterling chandler harnish auto.and some other nice colts.but you may want to drop your price.now they are selling for 40.you should just trade that thing to me.

I didnt set a price on it.

Kaep is a super bowl starter with lots of upside...

Harnish, not so much...

lol

here you go again.and i thought you liked the colts.i have a nice manning gu that you dont have.and i can kick you the harnish.

Quote Originally Posted by acjc1981 View Post
    here you go again.and i thought you liked the colts.i have a nice manning gu that you dont have.and i can kick you the harnish.
    Steal IMO

Tim, been sitting here thinking about this kaep and what I can offer up to get it the past few days. What if I offered the manning Patch /25 I posted about a few days ago and my luck Chrome rookie Gem relic refractor /150?
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Montee Ball, Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Welker 2013, Montana, Cordarrelle Patterson, Nick Foles, Lacy, Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123