Topps screwing me over

About 6 weeks back I hit a Russell Wilson 3 clr patch auto /99 From Bowman Sterling. It was damaged. Foil at the bottom peeling pretty bad. Sent it back in and got it back yesterday. They send me a barely 2 clr patch with foil peeling and corner damaged. Needless to say this one was worse then then one I pulled. As if they sent me somebody's send in for replacement. Needless to say I am calling them tomorrow if they are even open. Bunch of a crap that you spend that much, hit one of the hottest cards and rookies at the time and they send you something back that's worse then what you sent in. Just wanted to rant about it cause this isn't the first time they have done this to me.
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

I feel your pain, but mine is towards Panini. I pulled a (basketball) redemption for Dennis Rodman and they said it was for some no name rookie insert because the numbering on the set went different. like that was my fault? Topps and Panini have lost touch with the collectors and need to make some kind of correction. I wish some new company would come out and show them all up. Best of luck with Topps.
    Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

Hidden Content

It's called get Upper Deck their license back.....always been looked after well by Chris Carlin and Company.....Panini is giving me the run around on the 2 on card auto thing in Contenders. I prepaid a case and a half before it was cut from 2 to 1 and in several of my boxes, I got nothing but sticker autos and they are not doing a thing about it.
    Shoot me an email and I will forward you an excel spreadsheet of all the stuff I am looking to buy!

I need your 1997 Black Diamond Doubles and Triples! Hidden Content

Always looking for Upper Deck Stuff and Autographed Mini Helmets

Quote Originally Posted by bigp621 View Post
    About 6 weeks back I hit a Russell Wilson 3 clr patch auto /99 From Bowman Sterling. It was damaged. Foil at the bottom peeling pretty bad. Sent it back in and got it back yesterday. They send me a barely 2 clr patch with foil peeling and corner damaged. Needless to say this one was worse then then one I pulled. As if they sent me somebody's send in for replacement. Needless to say I am calling them tomorrow if they are even open. Bunch of a crap that you spend that much, hit one of the hottest cards and rookies at the time and they send you something back that's worse then what you sent in. Just wanted to rant about it cause this isn't the first time they have done this to me.
    This is 100% true. If you send something in they will try to pass it off to another person who doesn't know better.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Well I called them this morning. The past 2 times similar issue the NY facility took care of me, today I got an . Pretty much said you are stuck with the card if you like you can send it to duryea with a letter. Isn't this what I already did. So needless to say it's going back to Duryea where I am asking for my orginal card back since it was in better condition then the one they sent me. 12 bucks in shipping so far and they are going to send me some packs of strata that will have nothing in it as usual. I will never purchase another topps product again. I even told the guy that this morning and they don't care. You spend that much in product per year and they treat people like this? No wonder Panini is catching up with them. Atleast Panini tried to compensate you some. I already let them know it comes back again it will go to the NY facility where I will be raising even more kane. This is a bunch of crap from topps.
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

Upper Deck is still awesome. Exclusive licenses is just bull. But it is all money based.
    Last edited by WVcoltsfan; 02-11-2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Language

UD SPA in football has been terrible. If it wasn't for rights to LBJ and MJ, UD would be done for.
    Hidden Content

So I got this card back on Monday from Topps. I repackaged it and called them on Tuesday. This one had a 3 clr patch but the foil or clear coat hanging off the corner and a damaged corner. On top of that, looked like it had over spray or something on the card. As if it was just sitting out and collecting dust. Needless to say it went back to the corporate office. Maybe they will finally get me taken care of.
    Hidden Content