Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Looking to trade.. LMK.. I have more to upload in photobucket...

    LMK.. thanks
    Football - Trading for Brees, Colston, Saints, LSU autos and patches.. Baseball - Trading for Astros and LSU.
    Hidden Content

    I go by SV.. A card is only worth what someone will pay for it.. Becket is way off...

  2. #2
    I could use some stuff in your bucket... check my bucket and let me know if you need anything... I also have a ton of Astros and Saint refractors, etc not in bucket. PM me Thanks
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

  3. #3
    Interested in the Bowman Sterling Vereen Auto, Playbook Jaquizz Rodgers Auto, Absolute Jumbo Patch Andre Roberts and SPx Patch Darren McFadden(as long as the upper left corner is in good shape. Scan makes it look dinged.) LMK
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Interested in the Bowman Sterling Vereen Auto, Playbook Jaquizz Rodgers Auto, Absolute Jumbo Patch Andre Roberts and SPx Patch Darren McFadden(as long as the upper left corner is in good shape. Scan makes it look dinged.) LMK
    Vereen and rodgers are available.. the mcfadden I traded last week and forgot to take down pic.. It was dinged but he wanted it anyway. I will take a look in your bucket... thanks
    Football - Trading for Brees, Colston, Saints, LSU autos and patches.. Baseball - Trading for Astros and LSU.
    Hidden Content

    I go by SV.. A card is only worth what someone will pay for it.. Becket is way off...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Interested in the Bowman Sterling Vereen Auto, Playbook Jaquizz Rodgers Auto, Absolute Jumbo Patch Andre Roberts and SPx Patch Darren McFadden(as long as the upper left corner is in good shape. Scan makes it look dinged.) LMK
    I like both your d. thomas autos.. LMK..
    Football - Trading for Brees, Colston, Saints, LSU autos and patches.. Baseball - Trading for Astros and LSU.
    Hidden Content

    I go by SV.. A card is only worth what someone will pay for it.. Becket is way off...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    I could use some stuff in your bucket... check my bucket and let me know if you need anything... I also have a ton of Astros and Saint refractors, etc not in bucket. PM me Thanks
    I like your ingram jersey auto..
    Football - Trading for Brees, Colston, Saints, LSU autos and patches.. Baseball - Trading for Astros and LSU.
    Hidden Content

    I go by SV.. A card is only worth what someone will pay for it.. Becket is way off...

  7. #7
    i like the prestige smith/jacobs gu,eli gu.cmb.pm me

  8. #8
    I need your 08 UD Masterpiece GU Verlander and Johjima. I also have a 11 R&S Ingram RC GU /299 and 11 Chrome Bowman /99 and some other stuff. Those two GU's might be a little low for the auto... but I can pull some other stuff if your looking for more saints stuff
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by acjc1981 View Post
    i like the prestige smith/jacobs gu,eli gu.cmb.pm me
    I like the Doug Martin, and your coby flleener autos.
    Football - Trading for Brees, Colston, Saints, LSU autos and patches.. Baseball - Trading for Astros and LSU.
    Hidden Content

    I go by SV.. A card is only worth what someone will pay for it.. Becket is way off...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    I need your 08 UD Masterpiece GU Verlander and Johjima. I also have a 11 R&S Ingram RC GU /299 and 11 Chrome Bowman /99 and some other stuff. Those two GU's might be a little low for the auto... but I can pull some other stuff if your looking for more saints stuff
    I like your ricky jean francois lsu auto...
    Football - Trading for Brees, Colston, Saints, LSU autos and patches.. Baseball - Trading for Astros and LSU.
    Hidden Content

    I go by SV.. A card is only worth what someone will pay for it.. Becket is way off...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •