Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are you interested in Charles too?

Have the Topps Chrome Rookie auto of Charles. LMK
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

I have it unless its a refractor or color then i don't. If its base auto though i do.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    Are you interested in Charles too?

Have the Topps Chrome Rookie auto of Charles. LMK
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

I got a Bowe topps game used,Forte and some Vikings. Of course you know what I like my friend. let me know.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    Rybowski-the real question is, do you see anything i have that we can trade. Like lots of those.
    Just looked, and unfortunately, I didn't see anything at this time, sorry buddy.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

No, i do like them. But i have them already.

Quote Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
    you didnt like the bowes?
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Hey Zeke, it seems every time you post something and someone tells you what they like, your cards are always better than what your getting in return. Your telling me a Von Miller on card auto, and a Billy Simms Helmet auto don't even come close to any of your cards? I don't think i will ever win with you. Thanks for the post i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Pierce was traded. The others are nicer than anything I'd be getting in return. Going to pass. Thanks
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Hey bro, i need to try harder to get you some Lions. I'm a slacker. Thanks for the look.

Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    I got a Bowe topps game used,Forte and some Vikings. Of course you know what I like my friend. let me know.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12