Question Odds these patches are real?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Derek-Jeter-...p2047675.l2557

The set had a lot of nice patches and it is low numbered but it is also a heavily faked set
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

1 of the nicest patches I've ever seen if its real.

Dang, sick card, but I don't know where you would get those colors off of a Yankees uni. Seller has 300+ positive feedbacks though, with 100% positive, so that'd a good sign. Sure, maybe the buyers just aren't aware if he had been selling fakes. Either way, that's a cool card
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Michael Cuddyer, sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter @Hollywood_42_ Hidden Content

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood42 View Post
    Dang, sick card, but I don't know where you would get those colors off of a Yankees uni. Seller has 300+ positive feedbacks though, with 100% positive, so that'd a good sign. Sure, maybe the buyers just aren't aware if he had been selling fakes. Either way, that's a cool card
    This is the patch they would've came from:
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by yazfan71 View Post
    This is the patch they would've came from:
    Yup that's the one. It was only used by the Yankees for one season but it shows up in almost every amazing Jeter patch card.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Sick patch if its real but Im leaning more towards fake. Listing says has creases and ding by patch. Think I would stay away from this one.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    Sick patch if its real but Im leaning more towards fake. Listing says has creases and ding by patch. Think I would stay away from this one.
    Hmmm I didn't catch that. I'd be leaning towards fake now with this information.

very likely fake if you take into consideration that the seller is a scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    Sometimes those occur naturally with patch cards I've noticed so that doesn't necessarily mean it's fake. Especially given the info above about how that patch often ends up on low #'d Jeter patches.

I definitely wouldn't bet over a thousand bucks on it as the buyer did but it looks real enough in my book. More of an expert of Cardinals patches but that does seem to be a legit card at first glance.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content - Last Updates - 6/8/10
    Hidden Content - Updated As Needed (Scans Upon Request)

Looks a little fishy. In the top left patch all the way left looks like half of the trademark, but if you compare if to where the trademark is on the scan shown it doesn't seem to add up