Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    If u trade 4 the love of the hobby and not for the almighty $..then this is ur thread

    I'm looking for the following cards/players but will look thru your buckets and lists for others too. Here are my wants:

    AJ Green= Certified RPA's, Limited phenoms RPA's (live or redemptions), Gold Standard RPA's, Plates & patches RPA's, Prime Signatures RPA's, Topps Rookie Premiere AU/90, and Five Star RPA's.

    Doug Martin= Crown Royale Silhouette redemptions, Certified FOTG Die-cut jersey or patch autos, Prime Signatures Autos or patch autos, Contenders, and Limited RPA's.

    Redskins= Alfred Morris
    Giants= Victor Cruz and David Wilson
    Eagles= Nick Foles, Shady Mccoy & Desean Jackson
    Cowboys= Morris Clairborne & Dez Bryant

    Packers= Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson &Clay Mathews
    Bears= Matt Forte & Alshon Jeffery
    Vikings= Kyle Rudolph

    Falcons= Roddy White & Julio Jones
    Panthers= Cam Newton & Luke Kuechly
    Saints= Drew Brees & Jimmy Graham
    Bucs= Vincent Jackson(Bucs uniform only) & Mark barron (live or redemptions)

    49ers= LaMichael James & Michael Crabtree
    Rams= Brian Quick and Chris Givens
    Seahawks= Russell Wilson

    Patriots= Aaron Hernandez, Shane Vereen & Steven Ridley
    Dolphins= Lamar Miller
    Jets= Stephen Hill
    Bills= Steve Johnson & CJ Spiller

    Browns= trent Richardson & Josh Gordon
    Bengals= Andy Dalton
    Steelers= Antonio Brown
    Ravens- torrey Smith & Bernard Pierce

    Colts= TY Hilton
    Jaguars= Justin Blackmon

    Raiders= Denarius Moore
    Broncos= Eric Decker, Demaryius Thomas & Von Miller
    Chiefs= Eric Berry & Jamaal Charles

    I'll trade based on BV and SV....just as long as we both are happy with the trade. let's knock out some deals SCF! Here are my links and lists ft:


    Mid End to High End Football FT

    AutosPatchesGU FS FT


    12' Absolute Brandon Weeden "AFC" RPM 2-clr Patch On-Card auto 16/25
    12' Absolute Lamar Miller War Room Materials "white jersey" auto 22/49
    12' Absolute Cyrus Gray Spectrum Gold Auto 136/299
    03' Absolute Shane Victorino Spectrum Auto 121/250.....new OF for the RedSox
    12' Certified Brandon Pettigrew Mirror Blue Auto 20/49
    11' Gold Standard Quinton Carter "Safety" Rookie Auto 278/499
    11' Prime Signatures Dion Lewis Rookie Auto 40/49 SP
    11' Gold Standard Austin Pettis 2-clr RPA patch Auto 039/525

    Only trading 4 autos and sick patches....not looking for PWE deals involving the GU and event worn relic cards unless we trade the GU cards to even out a larger deal involving autos/patches. thanks jeff

  2. #2
    I have these that you might be interested in.

    Topps Chrome Rookie Auto Jamaal Charles
    SCore Inscriptions Rookie Auto Stevie Johnson
    GridIron Gear Gold Jumbo Jersey Torrey Smith /25
    Finest Rookie Jersey Auto Kyle Rudolph
    Leaf R&S Rookie Jersey Auto Russell Wilson
    Topps Rookie Patch (4 Colors) Russell Wilson


    PM me if interested in any of these. Scans on request.
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    I have these that you might be interested in.

    Topps Chrome Rookie Auto Jamaal Charles
    SCore Inscriptions Rookie Auto Stevie Johnson
    GridIron Gear Gold Jumbo Jersey Torrey Smith /25
    Finest Rookie Jersey Auto Kyle Rudolph
    Leaf R&S Rookie Jersey Auto Russell Wilson
    Topps Rookie Patch (4 Colors) Russell Wilson


    PM me if interested in any of these. Scans on request.
    pm sent

  4. #4
    Might want this 12' Absolute Lamar Miller War Room Materials "white jersey" auto 22/49
    Looking for Russell Wilson, Marcus Allen, J.J. Watt
    Trying to collect Topps Archives Autographed cards, Baseball or Football
    My Bucket is a work in progress right now.
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dunoon32 View Post
    Might want this 12' Absolute Lamar Miller War Room Materials "white jersey" auto 22/49
    I could use your TY Hilton Finest patch auto.....bv of Lamar Miller is $20.....Hilton is $25.....i can add something to make the trade.....who do u collect? i may have something unscanned to add to the Miller...lmk jeff
    Hidden Content

    I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

  6. #6
    I have some nelsons if your interested I can check you

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
    I have some nelsons if your interested I can check you
    Not the type of Nelson autos i'm looking for at this time...thanks 4 the post.
    Hidden Content

    I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    I'm looking for the following cards/players but will look thru your buckets and lists for others too. Here are my wants:

    AJ Green= Certified RPA's, Limited phenoms RPA's (live or redemptions), Gold Standard RPA's, Plates & patches RPA's, Prime Signatures RPA's, Topps Rookie Premiere AU/90, and Five Star RPA's.

    Doug Martin= Crown Royale Silhouette redemptions, Certified FOTG Die-cut jersey or patch autos, Prime Signatures Autos or patch autos, Contenders, and Limited RPA's.

    Redskins= Alfred Morris
    Giants= Victor Cruz and David Wilson
    Eagles= Nick Foles, Shady Mccoy & Desean Jackson
    Cowboys= Morris Clairborne & Dez Bryant

    Packers= Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson &Clay Mathews
    Bears= Matt Forte & Alshon Jeffery
    Vikings= Kyle Rudolph

    Falcons= Roddy White & Julio Jones
    Panthers= Cam Newton & Luke Kuechly
    Saints= Drew Brees & Jimmy Graham
    Bucs= Vincent Jackson(Bucs uniform only) & Mark barron (live or redemptions)

    49ers= LaMichael James & Michael Crabtree
    Rams= Brian Quick and Chris Givens
    Seahawks= Russell Wilson

    Patriots= Aaron Hernandez, Shane Vereen & Steven Ridley
    Dolphins= Lamar Miller
    Jets= Stephen Hill
    Bills= Steve Johnson & CJ Spiller

    Browns= trent Richardson & Josh Gordon
    Bengals= Andy Dalton
    Steelers= Antonio Brown
    Ravens- torrey Smith & Bernard Pierce

    Colts= TY Hilton
    Jaguars= Justin Blackmon

    Raiders= Denarius Moore
    Broncos= Eric Decker, Demaryius Thomas & Von Miller
    Chiefs= Eric Berry & Jamaal Charles

    I'll trade based on BV and SV....just as long as we both are happy with the trade. let's knock out some deals SCF! Here are my links and lists ft:


    Mid End to High End Football FT

    AutosPatchesGU FS FT


    12' Absolute Brandon Weeden "AFC" RPM 2-clr Patch On-Card auto 16/25
    12' Absolute Lamar Miller War Room Materials "white jersey" auto 22/49
    12' Absolute Cyrus Gray Spectrum Gold Auto 136/299
    03' Absolute Shane Victorino Spectrum Auto 121/250.....new OF for the RedSox
    12' Certified Brandon Pettigrew Mirror Blue Auto 20/49
    11' Gold Standard Quinton Carter "Safety" Rookie Auto 278/499
    11' Prime Signatures Dion Lewis Rookie Auto 40/49 SP
    11' Gold Standard Austin Pettis 2-clr RPA patch Auto 039/525

    Only trading 4 autos and sick patches....not looking for PWE deals involving the GU and event worn relic cards unless we trade the GU cards to even out a larger deal involving autos/patches. thanks jeff
    ttt


    bump

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    I'm looking for the following cards/players but will look thru your buckets and lists for others too. Here are my wants:

    AJ Green= Certified RPA's, Limited phenoms RPA's (live or redemptions), Gold Standard RPA's, Plates & patches RPA's, Prime Signatures RPA's, Topps Rookie Premiere AU/90, and Five Star RPA's.

    Doug Martin= Crown Royale Silhouette redemptions, Certified FOTG Die-cut jersey or patch autos, Prime Signatures Autos or patch autos, Contenders, and Limited RPA's.

    Redskins= Alfred Morris
    Giants= Victor Cruz and David Wilson
    Eagles= Nick Foles, Shady Mccoy & Desean Jackson
    Cowboys= Morris Clairborne & Dez Bryant

    Packers= Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson &Clay Mathews
    Bears= Matt Forte & Alshon Jeffery
    Vikings= Kyle Rudolph

    Falcons= Roddy White & Julio Jones
    Panthers= Cam Newton & Luke Kuechly
    Saints= Drew Brees & Jimmy Graham
    Bucs= Vincent Jackson(Bucs uniform only) & Mark barron (live or redemptions)

    49ers= LaMichael James & Michael Crabtree
    Rams= Brian Quick and Chris Givens
    Seahawks= Russell Wilson

    Patriots= Aaron Hernandez, Shane Vereen & Steven Ridley
    Dolphins= Lamar Miller
    Jets= Stephen Hill
    Bills= Steve Johnson & CJ Spiller

    Browns= trent Richardson & Josh Gordon
    Bengals= Andy Dalton
    Steelers= Antonio Brown
    Ravens- torrey Smith & Bernard Pierce

    Colts= TY Hilton
    Jaguars= Justin Blackmon

    Raiders= Denarius Moore
    Broncos= Eric Decker, Demaryius Thomas & Von Miller
    Chiefs= Eric Berry & Jamaal Charles

    I'll trade based on BV and SV....just as long as we both are happy with the trade. let's knock out some deals SCF! Here are my links and lists ft:


    Mid End to High End Football FT

    AutosPatchesGU FS FT


    12' Absolute Brandon Weeden "AFC" RPM 2-clr Patch On-Card auto 16/25
    12' Absolute Lamar Miller War Room Materials "white jersey" auto 22/49
    12' Absolute Cyrus Gray Spectrum Gold Auto 136/299
    03' Absolute Shane Victorino Spectrum Auto 121/250.....new OF for the RedSox
    12' Certified Brandon Pettigrew Mirror Blue Auto 20/49
    11' Gold Standard Quinton Carter "Safety" Rookie Auto 278/499
    11' Prime Signatures Dion Lewis Rookie Auto 40/49 SP
    11' Gold Standard Austin Pettis 2-clr RPA patch Auto 039/525

    Only trading 4 autos and sick patches....not looking for PWE deals involving the GU and event worn relic cards unless we trade the GU cards to even out a larger deal involving autos/patches. thanks jeff
    off work today....let's trade!
    Hidden Content

    I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dunoon32 View Post
    Might want this 12' Absolute Lamar Miller War Room Materials "white jersey" auto 22/49
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

    I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •