Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WTS: my Shaquille O'neal collection of over 3000 different cards.

I'm looking to sell my Shaquille O'neal collection off as a whole or in pieces. Serious inquiries only please. I have been collecting the big man since his rookie year and I know what his stuff is worth and sells for. So please don't low ball me. I have most of the game used cards scanned in my bucket along with some inserts. It would take me way to long to scan and list them all. I have base,rc,inserts,parallel,refractors,xfractors,firs t day issues, one of a kinds and everything in between. If there is a certain card or cards you are looking for let me know I can check for you. Lots of numbered cards,rare and super rare finds as well as a ton of oddball and promotional cards. At last Look the book value of my collection was around 15 to 20 thousand. I also have a bunch of actual Jerseys and starting line ups, posters,plaques a uncut sheet of skybox-fleer rookies. One cavs jersey I have is autographed by the entire team minus Lebron James. Shoot me a line and let me know what you need and we can figure out a price. Thanks, Robert aka Shaqman1970
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

anybody interested!!
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

another try

bump

I'm interested in the Jersey.

also interested in what you have from rookie year up to 94. PM me when you get a chance.

Some deals in the works anybody else.

PM Sent
    Working on 03-04 Topps Jersey Edition Set - Currently Have 137/145
    Always looking for Luke Ridnour Autos & GU I don't have
    Collecting 97/98 SPx Basketball GOLD Parallels & Several Other Sets - Link to my Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Dascardboard (24)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Please PM me if you have any of his two 1992 Four Sports Autos

I have a US mailing address for anyone not wanting to sell to someone overseas. Looking for all things Jamal Mashburn and Clarence Weatherspoon.

FS/FT Bucket - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by awoj21 View Post
    Please PM me if you have any of his two 1992 Four Sports Autos
    those have already been sold. Sorry the only other one I have is a classic on card auto from a signing in Orlando. Does come with a COA.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast