Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Right now my list is the following.

1. James
    2. Durant
    3. Paul
    4. Melo
    5. Parker.

parker and Melo are interchangeable for me.

So yeah, let's go ahead and move Paul down a couple notches

Parker should be 3rd as of today and most are talking top 2.... #TP4MVP
    Last edited by cgb_orl; 02-22-2013 at 12:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

So yeah, let's go ahead and move Paul down a couple notches

Parker should be 3rd as of today and most are talking top 2.... #TP4MVP

What did Paul do to be moved down? Is it because he was hurt? I do agree Tony Parker is top 5 for MVP btw.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What did Paul do to be moved down? Is it because he was hurt? I do agree Tony Parker is top 5 for MVP btw.

Parker destroyed (in LA) him a few games ago prompting media to start talking and writing. Something like 31pts to 4

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think when Chris Paul went down you saw how valuable he was to the clippers. I think they went 3-6 without him they're average at best it seems.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think when Chris Paul went down you saw how valuable he was to the clippers. I think they went 3-6 without him they're average at best it seems.

That was also on the road which is not an easy win for any team. So he is valuable, but it was also a convenient time to show it.

He was, however, coming off an All-Star MVP when Parker hung 31 on him in 28 minutes.....on his court

If Lebron or Durant had done that to each other, we would refer to it as a "statement game".
    Last edited by cgb_orl; 02-26-2013 at 04:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That was also on the road which is not an easy win for any team. So he is valuable, but it was also a convenient time to show it.

He was, however, coming off an All-Star MVP when Parker hung 31 on him in 28 minutes.....on his court

If Lebron or Durant had done that to each other, we would refer to it as a "statement game".

Whos your top five for MVP right now?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lebron, Durant, Parker, Paul and Melo/Kobe interchageable imo

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have it as Lebron, Durant, Paul, Parker, and Carmelo. I can't list Kobe since his team isn't even in the playoffs as of now... They are a wreck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tony Parker will never be on the MVP talk because he is not MVP caliber. He is not an all around good player. LBJ and Kobe, as much as I hate them, are really good players and are very consistent all year long and in every season they have played. If you take them out of their teams, they are going to be impacted. Not the same with the Spurs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tony Parker will never be on the MVP talk because he is not MVP caliber. He is not an all around good player. LBJ and Kobe, as much as I hate them, are really good players and are very consistent all year long and in every season they have played. If you take them out of their teams, they are going to be impacted. Not the same with the Spurs.

So the Spurs and Tony Parker take a hit because they play balanced and encourage team ball? That I get and why I agree that he will never be in the serious MVP talk. Whether or not he is not a good all around player is harder to swallow and hard prove given the system he is in. His peers say otherwise. Futher disproved by Nash's back-to-back MVP based simply on offensive (ie half the game) capabilities.

He still was good enough to grab a Finals MVP before his highness

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast