Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Ohio Sheriff Calls President Obama An Enemy - Won't Enforce Laws He Doesn't Like

hink law nullification is a quaint old timely southern strategy that was used to defend slavery in the 1860's and segregation in the 1960's? An Ohio Sheriff actually wrote a letter to President Obama not only inferring the President is an enemy of the people but that the Sheriff would refuse to enforce any law which he personally didn't agree. That's right, he thinks the oath he took to uphold the laws and constitution of Ohio and the United States allows him to nullify laws in which he personally objects.

Read more

This man needs to resign NOW! You cannot pick and chose which laws to enforce. His next letter should be the the people he serves to apologize for his actions and lack fulfilling his duty!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

What a Bell-end. Lol .... Obama does not make State Law, it's already there while the idjit is doing his job.

Good luck getting re-elected

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

lol. this guys sounds like a joke. What does this have to do with Obama? Sheriffs mostly deal with state law right?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

This guy is from Ohio, it's not really surprising.

The Ohio police also hate anyone with a Michigan license plate.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Is that a fact or just your opinion? Sorry I couldn't resist.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 02-11-2013 at 11:21 AM. Reason: typo
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Is that a fact of just your opinion? Sorry I couldn't resist.

Well played, but I'd be tempted to almost say fact (it obviously can't be proven, though). If you're a Michigan driver and have gone through Ohio before, you know you can't be even a mile over the speed limit or else you'll get pulled over and given a ticket.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The very first day I met my Father-In-Law (President of the Orlando Ohio State Alumni Club for 15 years) I was wearing a Detroit Red Wings T-Shirt, he looked at it and almost didn't shake my hand. Lol ......

He said "Why on Earth would a Canadian wear a Detroit Red Wings shirt?" I told him...... Gordie Howe is a Homeboy from Saskatchewan, and he's our pride and joy.

He actually cheered for the Red Wings until that bunghole city Columbus got a team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I can verify that last statement as true being a Michigander who's driven through Ohio on several occasions

SCF Rewards
    Country

Herpa derpa....these people get more and more clownish.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

The Constitution is the ultimate law of the land and Ohio state law upholds its citizens' right to bear arms. The sheriff wrote:

Any edict, regulation, or so-called 'federal law' which infringes on the right of the citizens of Hancock County, Ohio to keep and bear arms for their security will not be tolerated, recognized or enforced by me or my office.

Essentially he's saying that if the Federal Government passes an unconstitutional law that requires him to do something like confiscate weapons or ammunition from lawful citizens, he will not be a party to it. Good for him.

My question to him would be, why now? The Constitution has been getting abused for a long time? Where were you all the other times when the Federal Government wiped their butt with the Constitution and infringed upon the freedoms and liberties of Ohioans?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast