Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Sweet. Pay up guys!
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    SOLD OUT in 13 hours!
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

And Paid for the other spot.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Are you going to be able to random the teams tonight?
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Just waiting on two payments...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

So random and break tomorrow? That would be awesome.

As long as I get the payments, yes. Plan for break at 7pm like normal.

Down to 1 payment...

Still waiting on the last payment...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast