Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    If he doesn't pay, I'll take his spot
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

I'm positive it will get paid for. Just posting an update to say that is all that is currently holding up a break tonight. And as some can attest, I get packages out the next day, so cards could be in your hands before the weekend.

I will record the random team draft in a little while so that is taken care of. I will post the results and the video after I receive the last payment.
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Drawing now...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Random Team Draw is done. I will post the results upon receipt of final payment...

if I didn't hit IND WSH SEA &CLE go ahead and keep re drawing until I do
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

I can take the last spot and pay now if needed. If not, no worries.

How long do we have to work out a sale or trade of our spot if we go that route?

You have until the 1/2 case is opened. The idea behind this one was to be a quick group break, so there wasn't a lot of intent to keep the doors open long on trading/selling teams. That is why I went with randomly assigning teams instead of doing the typical team draft.

kinda sucks we have to wait but demz the rules
    Hidden Content

I no longer buy from ANYONE unless it is through paypal. Thanks for your understanding.

You know what...it's just $25. I'll get everything posted once the video uploads. No need for everyone to have to wait on one person. We will break tonight at 7.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast