Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    If he doesn't pay, I'll take his spot
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

I'm positive it will get paid for. Just posting an update to say that is all that is currently holding up a break tonight. And as some can attest, I get packages out the next day, so cards could be in your hands before the weekend.

I will record the random team draft in a little while so that is taken care of. I will post the results and the video after I receive the last payment.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Drawing now...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Random Team Draw is done. I will post the results upon receipt of final payment...

if I didn't hit IND WSH SEA &CLE go ahead and keep re drawing until I do
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

I can take the last spot and pay now if needed. If not, no worries.

How long do we have to work out a sale or trade of our spot if we go that route?

You have until the 1/2 case is opened. The idea behind this one was to be a quick group break, so there wasn't a lot of intent to keep the doors open long on trading/selling teams. That is why I went with randomly assigning teams instead of doing the typical team draft.

kinda sucks we have to wait but demz the rules
    Hidden Content

I no longer buy from ANYONE unless it is through paypal. Thanks for your understanding.

You know what...it's just $25. I'll get everything posted once the video uploads. No need for everyone to have to wait on one person. We will break tonight at 7.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast