Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you had to build a 2012 set....

Which set would you build...including the upcoming National Treasures. Which set(including insert sets) would you want? Just thinking of some ideas

Cheers Jason
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

I always love chrome, but certified and Limited are nice looks... the patches/autos in the last 2 I think are the best look.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

I also think Chrome would be fun to do...or maybe Magic so you can chase the SPs.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

I was thinking chrome, but not sure what variant
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

i did the base, refractor and orange refractor set this year for chrome. If I was to do an auto set, I usually do something like freshman fabric or topps prime auto jersey. the only problem is all the redemptions... i never got mccluster or dwyer autos for freshman fabric set i did, feel like i got jipped
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

Quote Originally Posted by unitasfan View Post
    i did the base, refractor and orange refractor set this year for chrome. If I was to do an auto set, I usually do something like freshman fabric or topps prime auto jersey. the only problem is all the redemptions... i never got mccluster or dwyer autos for freshman fabric set i did, feel like i got jipped
    I didnt even think about the Freshman Fabric....that might be a good one to do!!

anyone else?

the 2012 sp shadow boxes/stadium cards

I would really enjoy building the 2012 Topps Magic master set.

-Robert Lewis

it would be expensive but the NT Rookie RPA set is always nice with jumbo patches and probably the best RC's in the industry. You can always chase better patches once you complete the set. Cheaper set I would go with the Limited Rookie RPA set. Nice patches, on card autos and not nearly the capital investment.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast