Is RG3 Contenders Rookie Ink SP or SSP? / Grading?...

I pulled this:

and I've only seen like 2 on eBay compared to like 15 or more Rookie Ticket autos and I see the sp/variation list(or partial) only applies to Rookie Tickets...

Side note: I'm really wanting to get this graded, but the thought just scares me; the card looks perfect to ME, but I don't know anything about what all they do... I would HATE to get it back and not have gold on it... How do they judge an auto? Would that be a 10? Obviously I have never personally sent a card out for grading myself and I would be using BGS... Any thoughts on either the sp or grading would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    ONLY looking for Vikings, Syracuse, and Yankees Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content

It is cool I would rather have the rookie ticket though

Quote Originally Posted by eliteco3 View Post
    It is cool I would rather have the rookie ticket though
    Ok, thanks..... but any input on sp or grading?....

Hidden Content

The auto look slike a 10, as long as it isn't smudged or the pen isn't running out of ink and the entire auto is on the card, meaning part of the auto doesn't hit the side of the card or the edge of the sticker, it should be a 10 on the auto grade.

Hey stated print run on the Griffin and the Luck are 25 I believe and 75 for everyone else. Sweet pull congrats.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Thanks guys! So, with no smudges and it being an on-card auto I can pretty much bank on the auto at least being 10. VERY nice to know the print run on this is 25 too!!! :) Pulled it out of 2 packs! lol.
    Last edited by vikingsfan77; 02-11-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Hidden Content

Thats a very nice card! Congrats on pulling it! Print run is 25!
    We buy BKB/FB/HK collections and accept consignments

Hidden Content

Username: stivsolovienna; ebay: european_top-cards; e-mail: Hidden Content