Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See iraq1's Items on eBay

To panini with love i beg you for an answer

Dear Panini :

As many member's in this great Forum Know I have been working religiously to put together the complete Panini Private signings set , and to date I have almost 300 different autographs from the set And My dream which I am so close to accomplish is to finish this great (correction the Greatest auto set ever known to Man) . but hold On lets go back to the part that says so Close ... yes not there but so close, and the reason I say that , is the two cards that I have been on the search for , the two cards that i have not seen in over a year , The Daniel Alfredson (DA1) and the Steve Ott (SO) . there has been only one copy of each ever seen by me or anyone else , when the two cards first hit eBay hours after 2010-11 pinnacle was released I was Outbid on booth but did not bother to bid higher and start a bidding war , I said to my self no big deal I will get the next one , but guess what BIG MISTAKE, big ??? now that is an understatement for sure HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE mistake , what i did not know at the time is that i will not see another one of either cards ever again , but wait maybe I am looking in the wrong places , Am I ???? lets see ,

1- I have checked on eBay daily for over a year 3 or 4 time a day active and completed listings.
    2- I have searched in every sports cards selling and trading websites like SCF daily for over a year.
    3- I have used every web Search Engine known to man Kind daily for over a year.
    4- I have visited every Online store and sports card shop to date over 250 places.
    5- I have been to every sports card and Memorabilia show locally (Windsor,Ontario) and Provincially and even Internationally Gibraltar Trade Center over 30 shows , Chicago Expo , Toronto Expo ( 4 Times ) and many other Shows as far as 800 miles away
    6- I have Paid a guy ( in Alcohol and lots of Food ) to filter the web and be notified if the word private Signings Or Pinnacle comes in the same Sentence as any of the two players names . should have left Pinnacle alone because it resulted in 1000's of notifications .
    7- and the saddest thing I have done is I was Parked for hours next to the Panini booth at the expo while people were cracking case after Case after Case of Pinnacle so they would get the Promotional Packs , hoping that one of them would pull one of the two cards so I would make him an offer he can't refuse in Cash or trade , almost every private signings card was Pulled that day multiple times but not the Alfredson or the Ott .

Now please I have Run out of Idea's for places and ways to look , is there only one copy of each signed ?? if that is the case please tell me so i would stop looking , looking for them is costing me so much time and Effort and of course lots of Gas ,and traveling Expenses . or is there more than one but somehow they are still sitting in unopened boxes and case of pinnacle , I have even asked for one unsigned copy of each card just to fill the Gap in my set and maybe one day I will meet the two players and have them sign the cards personally

Please Panini I have been a big fan of your company since the very first day you came out ,cracking cases of your products , please , I am Begging you to help me find thew or at least the truth about the two cards , look at my Private signings progress in my Photo Bucket , it is a shame that this work of art will not be complete .

Firas ( potvinzcat)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See canadacardworld's Items on eBay

Wow! Someone help this poor soul!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmlalala's Items on eBay

that's dedication right there

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

I thought that I have a passion, but you have a mission!

I had to say that you deserve answer to your question at least. It's fantastic set, hope you can put it to the bed someday.

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (321)
    Country

I'll see what I can find out. Many of these were packed out before I started here, but I'll look into it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (132)
    Country

I'll see what I can find out. Many of these were packed out before I started here, but I'll look into it.

if anyone can help you, it's this man.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (321)
    Country

Here is the information I found.

Both the Ott and the Alfredsson were packed out in 2011-12 Pinnacle hockey. They are SSP (25 or less). As you know, there is a LOT of unopened Pinnacle on the market in the form of hobby boxes, retail boxes and blasters. Hopefully someone pulls one for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See iraq1's Items on eBay

Thank you very much Chris I really Appreciate the help as much as I am sad to know that there is only 25 or less out there but at the same time I am so happy to know that there is hope of finding one of them one day ( hopefully soon ) thanks again for taking the time to answer my question

Here is the information I found.

Both the Ott and the Alfredsson were packed out in 2011-12 Pinnacle hockey. They are SSP (25 or less). As you know, there is a LOT of unopened Pinnacle on the market in the form of hobby boxes, retail boxes and blasters. Hopefully someone pulls one for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL I was just about to tell him to ask you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cojosportcollectables's Items on eBay

There was this one in August? Is this what you were looking for?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2011-12-Panin...#ht_500wt_1362

I'll look like crazy for you at the expo in November!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast