02-11-2013, 02:13 PM #1
How do you post a link to your PhotoBucket on your signature and rename it
I just recently got a photobucket and am looking to put the link on my signature and rename it so it just says "photobucket"
02-11-2013, 02:36 PM #2
1. Click user CP in top right corner of page
2. On list on left click "Edit Signature"
3. Type what you want it to say in box
4. Highlight text
5. Click earth symbol with white sideways 8 symbol looking thing
6. Paste URL into the box that comes up
Thats just a real quick explanation but let me know and I can help you in more detail.
02-11-2013, 02:42 PM #3
Here's the code for linking to photobucket:
Here's the code for linking to photobucket with just PHOTOBUCKET showing up as the link:
Just copy and paste the URL code and insert the link URL to your photobucket into the part with the quotes "" and what you want to appear to be seen by the user put where the PHOTOBUCKET is. To see the code I wrote just reply to my post using the reply with quote button and it should be written out in code form for you to see.Trade Bucket: Hidden Content