shipping through paypal

shipping through Ebay using paypal to pay for postage and then print the label is easy enough...but is there a way to do the same thing with Ebay out of the equation? So basically is it possible to pay and print a label through paypal? is that even offered? Thanks
    T. Duncan-Gwynn-Sets-Vintage Baseball
    BV means nothing! If you trade by BV there is no trade

Lightbulb

Yes, believe it was a bulk shipping feature.

It has been a year or so, this should help.

https://www.paypal.com/shipping
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of OCT 2013. STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

PM me and I will walk you through shipping with PayPal!
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Log into Paypal and look at your Transaction List. If you have received money, there will be a link on the right side to Print Shipping Label (as long as payment was a regular transfer of funds and not a gift). If you would like to use Paypal shipping in general (received a gift payment for instance), then use the following link. Enter in the information and it will pull the money from your Paypal account.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Big thanks to everyone for all the info.
    much appreciated
    T. Duncan-Gwynn-Sets-Vintage Baseball
    BV means nothing! If you trade by BV there is no trade