Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

shipping through paypal

shipping through Ebay using paypal to pay for postage and then print the label is easy enough...but is there a way to do the same thing with Ebay out of the equation? So basically is it possible to pay and print a label through paypal? is that even offered? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lightbulb

Yes, believe it was a bulk shipping feature.

It has been a year or so, this should help.

https://www.paypal.com/shipping

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

PM me and I will walk you through shipping with PayPal!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Log into Paypal and look at your Transaction List. If you have received money, there will be a link on the right side to Print Shipping Label (as long as payment was a regular transfer of funds and not a gift). If you would like to use Paypal shipping in general (received a gift payment for instance), then use the following link. Enter in the information and it will pull the money from your Paypal account.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Big thanks to everyone for all the info.
    much appreciated