Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Sorry it took a while to get back- Do you have 12 T. chrome stuff or 11 T. Chrome stuff (mainly looking for colored refractors and inserts for the 11 T. Chrome) also if you have notable stuff of my signature players.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Pm sent
    -I build sets and collect Atlanta Braves
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

bump
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

bump

see my Magic trade thread.....have a bunch of your needs...........thanks
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

Hidden Content

Pm sent

bump

bump

bump

bump

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast