Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Bump
    -I build sets and collect Atlanta Braves
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

interested in: Russell Wilson chrome RC and Bowman RC
    Hillman, Ronnie 12 Score RC
    Hillman, Ronnie 12 Topps Chrome RC
    Hillman, Ronnie 12 Topps Strata Die-Cut RC

have:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...g-this-updated
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Pm sent thanks
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

reply coming thanks

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast