Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Navy seal who killed bin laden left uninsured after leaving service

gone
    Last edited by shrewsbury; 02-11-2013 at 05:35 PM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

That is appalling.

My Wife's Grand-Father was a WW2 Vet and a POW from the Battle of the Ardennes Forest (Battle of the Bulge). He escaped once and was re-captured and survived. He was always trying to get medical help when he became a Senior. He died 2 1/2 years ago. I asked him what changes would he like to see for those vets who were injured either medically or psychologically once their fighting days are over.

His answer. To be provided with the same level of Veterans Care that the Canadian and British Veterans of WW2 get in their home countries. He loved his country to the death, but he was so disappointed in his treatment from the US government from 1946 onward until the time of his death.

This news today, is more than tragic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again, you may want to let the readers of this article know that there is profanity present. I know I had to mention this before to you on a video you posted that had profanity because you had not watched it before posting it. I am assuming you just forgot to mention this in your post and you actually read the article before you posted it this time.

I don't have a problem with profanity, but I am sure some people on here do, and they should be warned a head of time, espically since the site does not allow it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

be careful of what you post