Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Non-Machineable Surcharge is for - Rigid Envelopes

It's in the USPS manual. Why are people disputing this? Especially when I an showing receipts with the words "Non-Machineable" on it?

Whichever works for you - Non-Machineable Bubble or Non-Machineable PWE, or Large Envelope Bubble, all are available. You need a clerk that has an open mind, and does not think they own the Post Office

So, your suggestion is that I move to a different city because the postal clerks here are idiots?
    Last edited by FuriousD82; 02-16-2013 at 03:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

So, your suggestion is that I move to a different city because the postal clerks here are idiots? Lol get a clue.

mo I dont think thats what is being said, but surely you must have more than 1 postal outlet near you
    I have about 5 within the same difference from my house and 3 within walking distance of my work
    you must have option too?

jim

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Stop hi-Jacking my thread when it's full of useful information. You come on here and tell everybody that they cannot do this anymore? ......Balderdash.

They are suppose to cease and desist the practice of large Envelope and Non-Machineable because you say so? Because you went into the PO they told you there was no such thing as Non-Machineable and I have proven otherwise, and that the PWE's were backing up the system?

Get a Clue yourself.

Nobody expects you to move. You are in L.A. County, the largest in the country, there has to be over 2,000 postal outlets in LA County, try another one.
    Last edited by centrehice; 02-16-2013 at 02:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

mo I dont think thats what is being said, but surely you must have more than 1 postal outlet near you
    I have about 5 within the same difference from my house and 3 within walking distance of my work
    you must have option too?

jim

I went to two yesterday and one today. All have told me shipping it via this method was not acceptable. Anything in a PWE that has any time of rigidness to it must be shipped by parcel (according to them).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Stop hi-Jacking my thread when it's full of useful information. You come on here and tell everybody that they cannot do this anymore? ......Balderdash.

They are suppose to cease and desist the practice of large Envelope and Non-Machineable because you say so? Because you went into the PO they told you there was no such thing as Non-Machineable and I have proven otherwise, and that the PWE's were backing up the system?

Get a Clue yourself.

Nobody expects you to move. You are in L.A. County, the largest in the country, there has to be over 2,000 postal outlets in LA County, try another one.

I went to three different places. All have said no. You just need to be clear that the option you are recommending isn't available to everyone. I've had multiple people on ebay say they have researched the issue and they forward me the link to this thread. Only for me to tell them it isn't available in my area.

BANNED

Country

I made it perfectly clear in my previous posts.

If you took the time to go back and look at any of my posts, it says quite clearly:

Post Office Specific
    Clerk Specific

What I'm upset about is you coming on here telling us that we cannot do this now, when it's blatantly clear that we can, with proof.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I made it perfectly clear in my previous posts.

If you took the time to go back and look at any of my posts, it says quite clearly:

Post Office Specific
    Clerk Specific

What I'm upset about is you coming on here telling us that we cannot do this now, when it's blatantly clear that we can, with proof.

Great, your post office lets you do it. Not all of ours do and the attitude isn't needed.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Great, your post office lets you do it. Not all of ours do and the attitude isn't needed.

lets you do it?

I thought USPS is nation wide so if the system says you can do it, which centerice clearly has proven with great evidence, then why cant it work for all USPS outlets, they are all one compnay are tehy not?

jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

lets you do it?

I thought USPS is nation wide so if the system says you can do it, which centerice clearly has proven with great evidence, then why cant it work for all USPS outlets, they are all one compnay are tehy not?

jim

you would think so....but ive had different results depending on the clerk...the old school clerks that have been shipping my packages for years dont mind me using the large letter ($2.50 approx) while a couple young guns are hell bent on charging me $6.50+...so im just going to politely decline to be served by the young men for now on and wait for the open minded senior clerks. the information provided by the OP is valid and its up to us to try and find the clerks that are willing to work with us....if you dont like what a doctor tells you then you go to another doctor for a second opinion....dont we

BANNED

Country

Mind your own business, I'm not talking to you.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast