Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 76
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    ...

    Non-Machineable Surcharge is for - Rigid Envelopes


    It's in the USPS manual. Why are people disputing this? Especially when I an showing receipts with the words "Non-Machineable" on it?

    Whichever works for you - Non-Machineable Bubble or Non-Machineable PWE, or Large Envelope Bubble, all are available. You need a clerk that has an open mind, and does not think they own the Post Office
    So, your suggestion is that I move to a different city because the postal clerks here are idiots?
    Last edited by FuriousD82; 02-16-2013 at 02:09 PM.

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #32

    09232003's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,521
    Country
    Card Cash
    433.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousD82 View Post
    So, your suggestion is that I move to a different city because the postal clerks here are idiots? Lol get a clue.
    mo I dont think thats what is being said, but surely you must have more than 1 postal outlet near you
    I have about 5 within the same difference from my house and 3 within walking distance of my work
    you must have option too?

    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content
    "I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

  4. #33
    Stop hi-Jacking my thread when it's full of useful information. You come on here and tell everybody that they cannot do this anymore? ......Balderdash.


    They are suppose to cease and desist the practice of large Envelope and Non-Machineable because you say so? Because you went into the PO they told you there was no such thing as Non-Machineable and I have proven otherwise, and that the PWE's were backing up the system?

    Get a Clue yourself.

    Nobody expects you to move. You are in L.A. County, the largest in the country, there has to be over 2,000 postal outlets in LA County, try another one.
    Last edited by centrehice; 02-16-2013 at 01:50 PM.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

    Want List:Hidden Content

  5. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by 09232003 View Post
    mo I dont think thats what is being said, but surely you must have more than 1 postal outlet near you
    I have about 5 within the same difference from my house and 3 within walking distance of my work
    you must have option too?

    jim
    I went to two yesterday and one today. All have told me shipping it via this method was not acceptable. Anything in a PWE that has any time of rigidness to it must be shipped by parcel (according to them).

  6. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Stop hi-Jacking my thread when it's full of useful information. You come on here and tell everybody that they cannot do this anymore? ......Balderdash.


    They are suppose to cease and desist the practice of large Envelope and Non-Machineable because you say so? Because you went into the PO they told you there was no such thing as Non-Machineable and I have proven otherwise, and that the PWE's were backing up the system?

    Get a Clue yourself.

    Nobody expects you to move. You are in L.A. County, the largest in the country, there has to be over 2,000 postal outlets in LA County, try another one.
    I went to three different places. All have said no. You just need to be clear that the option you are recommending isn't available to everyone. I've had multiple people on ebay say they have researched the issue and they forward me the link to this thread. Only for me to tell them it isn't available in my area.

  7. #36
    I made it perfectly clear in my previous posts.

    If you took the time to go back and look at any of my posts, it says quite clearly:

    Post Office Specific
    Clerk Specific


    What I'm upset about is you coming on here telling us that we cannot do this now, when it's blatantly clear that we can, with proof.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

    Want List:Hidden Content

  8. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    I made it perfectly clear in my previous posts.

    If you took the time to go back and look at any of my posts, it says quite clearly:

    Post Office Specific
    Clerk Specific


    What I'm upset about is you coming on here telling us that we cannot do this now, when it's blatantly clear that we can, with proof.
    Great, your post office lets you do it. Not all of ours do and the attitude isn't needed.

  9. #38

    09232003's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,521
    Country
    Card Cash
    433.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by EliasDevil View Post
    Great, your post office lets you do it. Not all of ours do and the attitude isn't needed.
    lets you do it?

    I thought USPS is nation wide so if the system says you can do it, which centerice clearly has proven with great evidence, then why cant it work for all USPS outlets, they are all one compnay are tehy not?

    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content
    "I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

  10. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by 09232003 View Post
    lets you do it?

    I thought USPS is nation wide so if the system says you can do it, which centerice clearly has proven with great evidence, then why cant it work for all USPS outlets, they are all one compnay are tehy not?

    jim
    you would think so....but ive had different results depending on the clerk...the old school clerks that have been shipping my packages for years dont mind me using the large letter ($2.50 approx) while a couple young guns are hell bent on charging me $6.50+...so im just going to politely decline to be served by the young men for now on and wait for the open minded senior clerks. the information provided by the OP is valid and its up to us to try and find the clerks that are willing to work with us....if you dont like what a doctor tells you then you go to another doctor for a second opinion....dont we
    Eric Staal PC= 1791 different and counting
    Hidden Content

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by EliasDevil View Post
    Great, your post office lets you do it. Not all of ours do and the attitude isn't needed.
    Mind your own business, I'm not talking to you.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

    Want List:Hidden Content

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •