2013 Topps Retail breaks

Bought a hanger pack and 2 rack packs. No SP's from what I can tell. If you are looking for base, let me know.

72 Mini - Carlos Santana, Paul Konerko & Ian Kennedy
    Calling Card - Willie Stargell
    Chasing History - Rickey Henderson, Derek Jeter, Adam Dunn, Carlos Santana, Johan Santana, Kerry Wood, George Brett
    Chasing History Gold - Roy Halladay, Hanley Ramirez, Frank Robinson, Evan Longoria,
    Chasing The Dream - Mike Moustakas, Yonder Alonso & Brett Lawrie
    Cut To The Chase - Roberto Clemente, Lance Berkman
    Emerald - Jose Tabata, Brian McCann & Johnny Cueto
    Topps Gold /2013 - Casey Kotchman
    Wal-Mart Blue Border - Dustin Ackley, Jeremy Hellickson, Jason Isringhausen, Daniel Hudson, Luis Ayala, Jose Contreras, Joe Blanton, Lucas Harrell, Alex Gonzalez, Austin Kearns, Scott Feldman

Everything is FT for Cut To The Chase inserts from this set. Thanks for the read!
    Collecting Mike Trout

Not bad,nice Clemente cut to the chase.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Not bad,nice Clemente cut to the chase.
    Yea I love the look of the set, definitely going to put it together. I also like the Calling Card set - picking those up sporadically, too.
    Collecting Mike Trout

I need the Rickey Henderson chasing History!
    I have cut to the chase Lawrie, Josh Hamilton, Jeter
    Rickey Henderson stats. 1753/5479 = 32% 158 GU, 4 Auto
    Sean Casey stats. 1068/2633 = 41% 119 GU, 52 AutoHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Full Spectrum Baseball View Post
    I need the Rickey Henderson chasing History!
    I have cut to the chase Lawrie, Josh Hamilton, Jeter
    Anything else I could add to get the Jeter from you? If not, I'd trade the Henderson for the Lawrie. Thanks and let me know!
    Collecting Mike Trout

Quote Originally Posted by Vladfan27 View Post
    Anything else I could add to get the Jeter from you? If not, I'd trade the Henderson for the Lawrie. Thanks and let me know!
    Anything else of Rickey Henderon or sean casey?
    Rickey Henderson stats. 1753/5479 = 32% 158 GU, 4 Auto
    Sean Casey stats. 1068/2633 = 41% 119 GU, 52 AutoHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Full Spectrum Baseball View Post
    Anything else of Rickey Henderon or sean casey?
    Unfortunately not at this time. I'll go ahead and post the Henderson for Lawrie trade and if I come across and more Henderson or Casey I'll let you know!
    Collecting Mike Trout

Will trade two of these Calling Cards (your choice) Sabathia, Dickey, Jackson, Youkilis, Chapman, Pujols for Chasing History Gold Longoria
    I use BV when trading and I don't CMB. Seems most buckets have pictures of dogs and birthday parties - anyone else feel the same?Hidden Content Now LETS TRADE

Quote Originally Posted by bullrat View Post
    Will trade two of these Calling Cards (your choice) Sabathia, Dickey, Jackson, Youkilis, Chapman, Pujols for Chasing History Gold Longoria
    The Longoria was traded last night. Here is a link to my updated available 2013 Topps.
    Collecting Mike Trout

don't see anything I need
    I use BV when trading and I don't CMB. Seems most buckets have pictures of dogs and birthday parties - anyone else feel the same?Hidden Content Now LETS TRADE