Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

First look: 2013 Topps Turkey Red baseball cards

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/02/...ith-checklist/

Turkey Red is coming Ö and it arrives in a week.

As previously reported, Topps is releasing an edition of Turkey Red baseball cards this year exclusively as a ShopTopps.com item and itís set to arrive in just one week, on Feb. 18.

Each 11-card $20 box will include one autograph and a selection of 10 cards from a 100-card base set in the familiar look of the past cards. There will be 43 signers for the product and Black parallels of autos limited to 10 as well as 1/1 Red parallels. Also to be found are printing plates. Pre-orders begin tomorrow and the product will ship next week. There is a limit of 25 boxes per household.

Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Very interested in the Justin Upton base card from this set when it releases. Not bad looking either but not really wanting to spend $20 with me only chasing a Justin Upton base card out of the set.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Thanks for the heads up gonna order 5 or 10 in a couple hours

Still not available damn you topps waiting for pst?

Just went available in the last 20 minutes or so. Grabbed myself a few.

Shipping is almost as much as the price of a box. I'd buy a few if shipping was more reasonable.
    Collecting James Neal and all Pitsburgh Penguins + Andrew McCutchen, Neil Walker, Jose Tabata, Pedro Alvarez and Pirates Prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by TFTF_WV View Post
    Shipping is almost as much as the price of a box. I'd buy a few if shipping was more reasonable.
    I was going to buy 5 and shipping was almost $10. I added on another box because I have no self control and shipping was free. At that point it broke $100, so maybe they have a free shipping after $100 policy.

yea I ordered 10 boxes free shipping not bad cant wait to get home in 36 hours or so and this nightmare of a deployment to be over

I'd be in if they would give more than just 11 cards for $20. Add that to the apparently high shipping costs, and that's getting up to 30 or 40. Pays off if you hit a Trout auto, but there's a ton more nobodies in the autograph checklist than good hits
    Collector of:
    Twins (12 1/1s), Chris Herrmann (39%), Justin Morneau (just starting),
    Michael Cuddyer (also just starting), baseball sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content

20 bucks for a auto isnt bad... but thats the risk with busting any pack

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast