Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    To answer any questions, yes this break will still take place. However, if we do not get more interest, I may have to alter it a bit. It would drop to 16 slots (each slots drafts two teams, snake style) and we would only do a half case instead of a full case. Now I could keep it at a full case, but the slot price would double (to $90/slot).
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

2. Wata Photo
    I don't mind 90 on a full case. Means more cards! Just let me know thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    To answer any questions, yes this break will still take place. However, if we do not get more interest, I may have to alter it a bit. It would drop to 16 slots (each slots drafts two teams, snake style) and we would only do a half case instead of a full case. Now I could keep it at a full case, but the slot price would double (to $90/slot).
    Looking for Russell Wilson, Marcus Allen, J.J. Watt
    Trying to collect Topps Archives Autographed cards, Baseball or Football
    My Bucket is a work in progress right now.
    Hidden Content

So I get 16 teams? If You are cutting in half can we change how many slots? I want to do a full case but will need more time to come up with $720 instead of the $360 I had budgeted.
    Last edited by Black3000gt; 02-25-2013 at 11:15 PM.

I have no issue if you want to scale back on slots if we have to change course.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I was contacted earlier tonight wondering why this was a team draft instead of a card draft with only 48 cards available. I didn't want to interfere with another break posted on here as I would have been able to do it for cheaper. I wanted to avoid undercutting the other break and affecting its chances of selling out as a courtesy. Now that it has sold out, another solution to our issue here is I can change this to a card draft break. If I leave the slots the same, the price stays the same. The bottom 16 would draft in reverse order what would probably be the base/parallels. Or I could do like the other break and add 4 more slots and give them three extra picks at the end of the break since it would be mostly base cards. If I did that, I could lower the slot price to $40/slot.

Let me know your thoughts on this course of action. This would ensure everyone gets something from the break.

I am flexible, so I will let you all dictate how we go with this...

OK, I am switching this to a card draft. Hopefully that will get more interest.

ill take 27
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast