Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Leaving this open until release date. If it does not sell out then, I will cancel the break and refund payments.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Looks like this is a no go. Thanks everyone who had interest and tried to sell it out. I will get refunds out over the weekend. If anyone wants to do a scaled down version of the break (as in less boxes), just PM me and I'll see what we can do.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Dang I was looking forward to this, if you do a scaled down version please let me know!
    Looking for any and all New York Giants!
    Hidden Content
    Thanks, Russ

Thanks for trying! I will for sure be in for some of your other breaks.

are you doing this on a smaller scale instead?
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

I was waiting to see all the posts of those who wanted to still do it in a smaller scale, perhaps a half case, before posting it ai that those who wanted to participate in this had first shot to get in on it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345