Post First look: 2013 Press Pass Football

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/02/...pass-football/

Press Pass kicks off its football schedule on March 20 with 2013 Press Pass Football, featuring six five-card packs with an autograph in every pack. Press Pass signed nearly 70 potential draft picks with players such as Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, Manti Teo and Marcus Lattimore.

Press Pass Signings will contain four parallels: Gold (numbered to 199 or less), Bronze (#d to 99 or less), Blue (#d to 50, hobby only) and Silver.

Inserts include Playmakers with some of the best college athletes entering the 2013 Draft, and Power Picks featuring the top products. Power Picks will also have autographed versions.

The base set contains 50 cards with Gold, Holofoil (numbered to 299), Proof Edition (numbered to 100, hobby only) and Solos (1-of-1, hobby only).

Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Geno Smith is going to sign things with "Eugene?"
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Haha, it would be nice to see him sign a full name, but I won't believe it till I see it.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

the top card would be nice if the white part where the signature is at was a jersey and was signed on jersey. but then they would have to raise the price of boxes by $20 a box lol
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

i'm a little surprised, too...but if he started signing autos with his entire name (like, at the WVU Blue & Gold games while he was Freshman thru Senior); I'm glad he isn't switching it.
    I hate it when players switch autographs from college to pros...then their old ones look fake.
    (I've seen a few players change their sig...i guess they hate signing their full name on the thousands and thousands of cards, so they get lazy...or just switch for who-knows-what reason)

anyways, he started out at WVU with "Eu. SMITH" on his nameplate on his jersey.
    I guess after a few years of Geno, that stuck and the nameplate went to "G. SMITH"

but I'm sure he likes his full name
    Last edited by Davz13; 03-05-2013 at 11:25 PM.
    I collect WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Stedman Bailey, Bruce Irvin, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Owen Schmitt, Devin Ebanks, Jerry West, Jedd Gyorko, etc.
    and Miami Dolphins, Colorado Avalanche, St. Louis Cardinals, & San Francisco Giants
    Hidden Content and Hidden Content

Press pass is pretty lame. They do not have a license so the helmets are just blank. It is hard to believe people pay money for this stuff

His autos in Leaf are signed Eugene as well.

Did they change it so that Bronze are more rare than Gold AUTOs? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it usually the other way around? Golds are numbered less than Bronze?
    Hidden Content
    Brian Orakpo and Sean Taylor Super Collector!!! Let me know what you have of these two!
    I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU (esp Craig Kimbrel), and Roger Federer.

I loved the look of that card, so I picked up that Geno Smith auto :)
    Got the version #/99
    I collect WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Stedman Bailey, Bruce Irvin, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Owen Schmitt, Devin Ebanks, Jerry West, Jedd Gyorko, etc.
    and Miami Dolphins, Colorado Avalanche, St. Louis Cardinals, & San Francisco Giants
    Hidden Content and Hidden Content