Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Halas Rockne, Singletary
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of OCT 2013. STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

salukiGuy - I would take 10% off if you took them all, but wouldnt really go lower, they are all already below ebay, and what doesnt go here will go there, just trying to save the time. LMK if interested.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

B. sanders Too
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of OCT 2013. STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

meuandthelot-yours, want tab, or post? both sanders?
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

Sure, Both Tab the 4 if you have more HOF - Old Timers coming

i will take the forte for 15 dlvd
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Cutler rc autos

Add the Dent

cccupps420- thinking on it
    meuandthelot-got the dent
    Hidden Content

I will take the briggs and Hester. If u can do $25 on the quad, I will take it too.
    Always looking to trade/sell - let me know if you see anything you can use:
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket: Hidden Content

bawa- sure
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast