Bowman Chrome 2012 Box Break: 1/1 Printing Plate Auto

I have just got back into collecting and opened six hobby boxes recently. I have no idea if I got any good hits that I might be able to sell and get some money back to buy more boxes. I got a one-of-one Ronald Guzman Magenta Printing Plate Autograph. Any tips for selling a one-of-one? I would hate to sell a card with the odds of 1:81,000 for 20 bucks. Also can anyone tell me if any of my other hits are worthy of selling? Blue Refractors: Matt Hoffman, Sam Stafford, Tommy Hanson, Jarrod Parker, Alex Gordon. Purple Refractor: Chris Archer, Wilin Rosario, Max Scherzer, Luis Mateo, Shawon Dunston Jr., Derek Jeter (horribly centered). Gold Refractor: Domingo Tapia. Autographs: Brad Miller, Christian Villanuenva, Billy Hamilton, Scooter Gennett, and Jonathan Griffin. Refractor Autograph: Williams Jerez. Blue Refractor Autograph: Marcell Ozuna. Anything in worth selling or getting graded? Thanks.

Hamilton auto and Ozuna blue auto are nice hits for sure. always nice to get a 1/1 auto plate
    Chad
    Hidden Content

Hello
    I like to trade

Thanks
    CHad

Congrats on the 1/1! I have no idea what Bowman sells for now adays, but someone probably will.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nice pulls especially the Hamilton and Ozuna
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Nice hit on the Guzman Plate! Always nice to hit one of those.

As for pricing, the 1/1 Superfractor sold for $1250, but plates will never go for the same price as a Super. The Purple refractor /10 sold for $350. I would put a price on the plate near the $300-350 range. Plates just aren't as collectible as the Super or low-numbered colored refractors, but if you catch a Supercollector of Guzman, you might get more than the $300-350. Good luck in selling.

I would put it up with a $500 BIN/BO on Ebay and see what offers you get.
    UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, I WILL NOT BE SENDING TO CANADA. THANKS!
    WANTS:
    Roy Oswalt, Silver Surfer comics
    COMICS/CARDS FOR TRADE (CONSTANTLY BEING UPDATED): Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Twitter - @JCHouSports
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Not too shabby at all.

I would be interested in the Wilin Rosario Purple refractor as well as any Todd Helton cards you pulled.
    Collecting: McGriff, Helton, Chipper and Griffey.
    Cards for Trade and Want Lists
    :
    Hidden Content

Still interested in the Rosario purple refractor if it is available.
    Collecting: McGriff, Helton, Chipper and Griffey.
    Cards for Trade and Want Lists
    :
    Hidden Content

Nice Hamilton. I've been practicing his auto B_ H_ HAHAHA
    Super-collector of Luke Hochevar
    My Hochevar inventory: opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/1/searchplayername/luke-hochevar/pli/18611/searchsportid/100
    My Hoch Stats: 284/719 39.5%(including 1/1s) 280/473 59.2%(excluding 1/1s)

I will take this: Gold Refractor: Tapia
    *Trades can take several days to be shipped out! Understand Life > Cards*
    When I trade Auto's for Base/Inserts Use Common Sense! Please stay with me on Planet Earth
    Collecting the following: * Die-Cut Inserts (2010-Present) * And other set needs
    My Bucket - Hidden Content