Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FS: Ted Williams UDA Autographed / Auto / Signed Baseball For Sale w/ COA, Bag, & Box

For Sale By Owner:

1 x Ted Williams UDA Autographed / Auto / Signed Baseball w/ the orignal UDA COA, Bag, & Box. Bobby Brown baseball, decal holographic sticker in-tact, great condition, beautiful blue pen auto. UDA...it doesn't get any better than that!

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/wIbPn

Ebay Auction Link: Link

Also...

For Sale By Owner:

1 x Mitt Romney & Ann Romney PSA/DNA authenticated Dual Auto / Autographed / Signed OML Baseball. You may see a full album of high res pictures of the ball, certificate of authenticity (COA), and the blue, ball point pen, autos by clicking the link below. I recently posted it on ebay, so you can go that route as well. I will ship USPS priority mail w/ full insurance. This perfect for people collecting rare autos, political autos, historical autos, presidential memorabilia, etc. You won't find a dual Romney PSA/DNA auto like this one anywhere! Lots of single signed balls....but not dual of the husband and wife team!

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/6zV8H#0

Ebay Link: Link

Interested? PM me to work an offline deal. Serious inquires only. I have a solid reputation on these boards. Thanks for looking.

Meatloaf

SCF Rewards
    Country

Less than 12 hrs remaining. GL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated links in this post....a few hrs to go again....good luck

For Sale By Owner:

1 x Ted Williams UDA Autographed / Auto / Signed Baseball w/ the orignal UDA COA, Bag, & Box. Bobby Brown baseball, decal holographic sticker in-tact, great condition, beautiful blue pen auto. UDA...it doesn't get any better than that!

Pics: Ted Williams UDA Auto Ball - Imgur

Ebay Auction Link: Link

Also...

For Sale By Owner:

1 x Mitt Romney & Ann Romney PSA/DNA authenticated Dual Auto / Autographed / Signed OML Baseball. You may see a full album of high res pictures of the ball, certificate of authenticity (COA), and the blue, ball point pen, autos by clicking the link below. I recently posted it on ebay, so you can go that route as well. I will ship USPS priority mail w/ full insurance. This perfect for people collecting rare autos, political autos, historical autos, presidential memorabilia, etc. You won't find a dual Romney PSA/DNA auto like this one anywhere! Lots of single signed balls....but not dual of the husband and wife team!

Pics: Mitt Romney & Ann Romney PSA/DNA Dual Auto Autographed - Imgur

Ebay Link: Link

Interested? PM me to work an offline deal. Serious inquires only. I have a solid reputation on these boards. Thanks for looking.

Meatloaf