Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Best player to never win the Super Bowl?

Who do you think is the best NFL player to never win the Super Bowl? Not taking into account players who played before the Super Bowl and not including active players since they can still win one.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I'd say Marino, Tark or maybe Barry Sanders....
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Barry Sanders...

-Robert Lewis

tie for Marino and Sanders. End of discussion lol
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Sanders & Marino are the obvious ones, but on the opposite side of the ball, All-Time sack Leader Bruce Smith is ringless on that exceptional era of Bills football. Just couldn't ever finish.. All-Time Int. Leader Paul Krause, and HOF D-Linemen Alan Page and Carl Eller couldn't get it done with The Purple People Eaters and Tarkenton!
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

Like most people I'll go with Marino or Sanders. Also I think Tomlinson could be added.
    Collecting Patrick Peterson

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Too many great players dont have a SB ring... funny thing is Marino, Moon, Tarkenton, Fouts, Kelly, Mcnabb, Mcnair, Cunningham, Testeverde etc dont have one.. BUT DAVID CARR DOES.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Charlie Batch had two SB rings.

-Robert Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawks Fan View Post
    Too many great players dont have a SB ring... funny thing is Marino, Moon, Tarkenton, Fouts, Kelly, Mcnabb, Mcnair, Cunningham, Testeverde etc dont have one.. BUT DAVID CARR DOES.
    So do Trent Dilfer and Rob Johnson. Go figure.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast