Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Customs

2. Wata Photo
    This may just be on my screen, but the purple looks a little off. It looks closer to a fuchsia than it does Baltimore purple, which has a lot of blue in it. Other than that, I love the shape of the signing area.
    I can and would love to make some customs for you! Just PM me and we can discuss what you'd like!
    My Customs: Hidden Content

Here's a new one I'm playing with

Love the idea and the sig area. My only suggestion is doing the background behind Trout something other than that color grey to make him stand out even more. Just a thought though. Great work.
    I can and would love to make some customs for you! Just PM me and we can discuss what you'd like!
    My Customs: Hidden Content

Yeah, same suggestion. I'd try a white or cream background on him and maybe apply some effect like HDR detailing or Dragan effect on the player. Make the card a bit similar to the Allen & Ginter ones.
    Buying: ITG Enshrined base cards: Hidden Content and similar base cards showing career stats for pre-60s retired hockey players

After reading your posts here's the update

Big Game of Thrones fan so I decided to make a non-sports fan card of Emilia Clarke. I actually just read though that she doesn't sign GoT stuff anymore. Oh well, thought I'd share.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast