Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    82/83 opc.
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

2. Wata Photo
    74/75 OPC, my mom owned a little corner store for a few years, every year me and my brother got a box each, oh did I hang onto them Drydens and Lafleurs, the rest got tossed at the school wall...........
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

94-95 Fleer Ultra at my 14th birthday in 1994 (1st dec) and I got a huge hit with a All-Star Wayne Gretzky (!!!), oh man my little brother was soo jealous then.

I was actually NOT interested in hockey cards then but very moment when I ripped the pack and pulled the Gretzky so I became a addict...again becuase I was collecting various stickers when I was younger....
    PC-PLAYERS: Tom Barrasso & Johan Hedberg - Hidden Content
    MOST WANTED!!!
    *12-13 DECADES 90'S - MEGA GOALIE - T.BARRASSO 1/1 - PAYS VERY WELL!
    *12-13 THE CUP - PROPERTY OF... - T.BARRASSO 1/1 -
    PAYS VERY WELL!

1990 - 91 Upper Deck low numbers. Bought it from a hobby shop that also sold cards. Paid $65 for the box. Next year they stopped selling cards.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Artyukhin, Zubrus, Lindros, Kovalchuk...and to a lesser extent Craig Berube, Dave Brown and Brian Propp

My first pack of hockey cards and first box of cards was 1990-91 Bowman (opened around 2007). I completed the base set as well as the Hat Tricks, so that was a fantastic box for me. I judged it by the value I derived from opening it rather than what someone else wants to spend on the cards on the secondary market.

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Not counting 88-89 esso stickers I'd go with 90-91 Pro Set Series 1 from a gas station on a secondary highway - now an empty lot. I still smile when I drive by there :)
    Hidden Content cmb=cook more bacon Hidden Content
    I collect Theo Fleury, Lyle Odelein, Gary Roberts & Dave Manson

The first pack I ever bought was 1991 Donruss Baseball Jumbo. At the time I couldn't understand why anyone would spend $3 on 10 Upper Deck cards when you could get 50 Donruss cards for $2.50. I have since figured that one out. First box was 1991-92 Pro Set hockey.

For me it was 1991-92 Upper Deck (the french version to boot!) at the local Dépanneur!
    My first box was a 93-94 Stadium Club that I got from a dollar store. The packs were sold at a buck each, not the box. I wish!!!
    Looking for: Erik Karlsson, Erik Karlsson, M. Zibanejad, JG Pageau, K. Turris, B. Ryan and Erik Karlsson
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

90-91 Pro Set series 1....quite possibly the best $6 i've ever spent lol

1962-63 Parkhurst that my dad had bought for me at the corner store.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast