Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm still interested in completing the gold stamped set (#210) depending on the price per card. I need quite a few of them since I didn't hang on to a lot of the earlier #210s i got.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I can probably put together a full extra set or two. With many many more extras other than that.

Just let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country

Marlin what's up man?

Here is a card I just picked up:

Awesome card. Other than the 2011 set, I've put together a Longhorn name plate...but don't have much more room (or money) for anything else.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anyone selling a Mack Brown auto from this for a reasonable price? Let me know, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone selling a Mack Brown auto from this for a reasonable price? Let me know, thanks.

I have one for sale. Send me a PM and make me an offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone still following this thread? I lack only 5 cards to complete every Autograph 1 of 15 and above(will buy or got lots to trade)
    ATA-CS Cotton Speyrer
    ATA-HJ Ham Jones
    AA-RE Russell Erxleben
    AA-SM Steve McMichael
    NC-RO 69 Darrell Royal

Lets me know if you can help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See s.l.fitzgerald's Items on eBay

Hi guys,

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Sean and I just started collecting this set at the beginning of the year. I saw Cestex's post about needing cards and will private message him (since I have one he needs). I'm going to continue opening boxes and building my set for the rest of this year and will likely return to this thread at some point in the near future seeking trades for the cards I'm missing. I'm really hoping to do trades as my actual card purchasing budget is very limited :-( . It's okay though because I'm not expecting to get the whole set, just what I can.

I'm sure many of you guys who are selling on Ebay will run into me soon if you haven't already (if you have run into me already thank you very much for working with me on price).

Good luck to everyone collecting and thank you very much for the photos on this thread - it's great to know what the cards look like when I'm buying them on the various sites.

Best,
    Sean

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Hi guys,

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Sean and I just started collecting this set at the beginning of the year. I saw Cestex's post about needing cards and will private message him (since I have one he needs). I'm going to continue opening boxes and building my set for the rest of this year and will likely return to this thread at some point in the near future seeking trades for the cards I'm missing. I'm really hoping to do trades as my actual card purchasing budget is very limited :-( . It's okay though because I'm not expecting to get the whole set, just what I can.

I'm sure many of you guys who are selling on Ebay will run into me soon if you haven't already (if you have run into me already thank you very much for working with me on price).

Good luck to everyone collecting and thank you very much for the photos on this thread - it's great to know what the cards look like when I'm buying them on the various sites.

Best,
    Sean

Welcome Sean,
    Not too many guys post on this thread anymore. I am still looking for the Alma-Mater Ricky Auto /10 and an Earl Campbell base auto. If you hit these or have an extra LMK, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See s.l.fitzgerald's Items on eBay

Welcome Sean,
    Not too many guys post on this thread anymore. I am still looking for the Alma-Mater Ricky Auto /10 and an Earl Campbell base auto. If you hit these or have an extra LMK, thanks.

Thanks for the warm welcome Bo! I really appreciate it. I do have one base Earl Campbell and one Ham Jones / Earl Campbell All Time Alumni Duo. I was planning on keeping them both, but feel free to PM me with a trade if you like.

Certainly if I come across any others I will definitely PM you.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 LastLast