Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 152
  1. #1

    2011 Upper Deck University of Texas (Longhorns) question

    I am trying to complete the entire base set of autographs from the 2011 Upper Deck UT set. After opening 80+ boxes and scouring ebay for a year, I still haven't seen some of the base autos- like Ricky, VY, or Jamaal Charles. Does anyone know if these cards even made it into the set? Better yet, does anyone have information about the relative rarity of different base autos from the set? I'd be curious to see what some of the "short runs" are...the cards that will make it impossible for me to complete the set :)

  2. #2
    To be honest I looked for some of these cards when they were released too and never saw them on eBay. I'm a big Longhorns fan so I was hoping to pick some up but I don't have the answers to your questions sadly.
    Hidden Content
    Brian Orakpo and Sean Taylor Super Collector!!! Let me know what you have of these two!
    I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

  3. #3
    I opened a case of it and came out with about 13 or so sets including inserts/base. As far as the autos, I got 3 SP autos /25 and the base autos were mostly older players and the 7 or so newer players were not any of the bigger names. I got all but two ICONS cards as well. Let me know if you happen to have an extra Colt McCoy or Wane McGarity.

    As far as I can tell the Holmes, Young, McCoy, Williams, Mack Brown, Campbell, Royal, and 2-3 others are extremely SSP.

    The gold parallel cards fall about 1 in every other box, so you can tell that a LOT of this stuff was made and not many people want to open it.

    I have also not seen any dual/triple autos show up. when the case price dips below $400 you can easily make your money back and gamble on it, though.
    Last edited by xposipx; 02-24-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    Hidden Content

    Rohan Davey PC 219/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

  4. #4
    That's good information- if enough people chime in, we might be able to piece together what the limited (SP) autos are. In all my boxes, I got one Priest Holmes, 3 Colt McCoys (!!!), 2 Mack Browns, and a Darrell Royal, in addition to a handful of /25's and one /5. I did manage to get one dual auto- unfortunately it is of Ted and Ernie Koy /20. At least I figure I can sell it to buy more boxes :).

    Unfortunately, I do not have any extra Colt or Wane ICONS- for some reason, I have only enough of those to complete two ICONS sets. Jerry Gray and James Saxton were equally rare for me.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo View Post
    That's good information- if enough people chime in, we might be able to piece together what the limited (SP) autos are. In all my boxes, I got one Priest Holmes, 3 Colt McCoys (!!!), 2 Mack Browns, and a Darrell Royal, in addition to a handful of /25's and one /5. I did manage to get one dual auto- unfortunately it is of Ted and Ernie Koy /20. At least I figure I can sell it to buy more boxes :).

    Unfortunately, I do not have any extra Colt or Wane ICONS- for some reason, I have only enough of those to complete two ICONS sets. Jerry Gray and James Saxton were equally rare for me.
    Do you have pics of all the cards you pulled from the set? I'm sure I haven't seen a lot of them. I also might be interested in any duplicates you have.
    Hidden Content
    Brian Orakpo and Sean Taylor Super Collector!!! Let me know what you have of these two!
    I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

  6. #6
    I have a few scans, but primarily for the stuff I've listed on ebay. Here are some:

    IMG.jpg

    And more here:
    http://s185.beta.photobucket.com/user/rolorob/library/
    Last edited by rolo; 02-27-2013 at 06:37 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo View Post
    I have a few scans, but primarily for the stuff I've listed on ebay. Here are some:

    IMG.jpg

    And more here:
    http://s185.beta.photobucket.com/user/rolorob/library/
    Nice stuff. You have any extras?
    Hidden Content
    Brian Orakpo and Sean Taylor Super Collector!!! Let me know what you have of these two!
    I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Nice stuff. You have any extras?
    Yes:
    Tillman Holloway
    James Kirkendoll
    Don Talbert
    Diron Talbert
    Brad Shearer
    James Brown
    Blake Brockermeyer
    BJ Johnson

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo View Post
    Yes:
    Tillman Holloway
    James Kirkendoll
    Don Talbert
    Diron Talbert
    Brad Shearer
    James Brown
    Blake Brockermeyer
    BJ Johnson
    Are those all AUTOs?
    Hidden Content
    Brian Orakpo and Sean Taylor Super Collector!!! Let me know what you have of these two!
    I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

  10. #10
    Am I understanding you that this is a short print auto?




    Also, I will need to check with a guy from our local, I think he pulled the Ricky Williams card but not totally sure, He bought a ton of UT boxes.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •