Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ronfir View Post
    Am I understanding you that this is a short print auto?

Also, I will need to check with a guy from our local, I think he pulled the Ricky Williams card but not totally sure, He bought a ton of UT boxes.
    Man that's a sweet card. Is it numbered 77? If so BV on it is $100 so that would make sense that it's a SP.
    Last edited by Rabs; 03-04-2013 at 09:40 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Brian Orakpo and Sean Taylor Collector!!!
    I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (2004-2007), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Are those all AUTOs?
    Yes, they are all base autos

Quote Originally Posted by ronfir View Post
    Am I understanding you that this is a short print auto?

Also, I will need to check with a guy from our local, I think he pulled the Ricky Williams card but not totally sure, He bought a ton of UT boxes.

I'm not sure if it is a SP or not, I can't seem to find any reliable information. I'd be interested in that Ricky card depending on the price :)

Man that's a sweet card. Is it numbered 77? If so BV on it is $100 so that would make sense that it's a SP.
    Yes, it is card number 77

Quote Originally Posted by rolo View Post
    Yes, they are all base autos
    I'd be interested in trading for them. As far as the prices on the boxes or cases go, I just checked D+A and a hobby box is only $17 and a case is $430. A case is 20 boxes which equates to about $21.50 per box, so why it's more expensive than just the original hobby box baffles me.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (2004-2007), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

You can call up and order a case at the lower price- I ordered one last week and it should arrive tomorrow.

BTW, an Earl Campbell/Ricky Williams /5 just hit ebay and its already in the triple digits...

I'd be interested in trading for them. As far as the prices on the boxes or cases go, I just checked D+A and a hobby box is only $17 and a case is $430. A case is 20 boxes which equates to about $21.50 per box, so why it's more expensive than just the original hobby box baffles me.

I saw that card! Really sick. I must have gotten some special deal when I bought my three boxes last week. Each was only $16.95 and now they are up to $22.95!
    You can call up and order a case at the lower price- I ordered one last week and it should arrive tomorrow.

BTW, an Earl Campbell/Ricky Williams /5 just hit ebay and its already in the triple digits...
    Hidden Content

I saw that card! Really sick. I must have gotten some special deal when I bought my three boxes last week. Each was only $16.95 and now they are up to $22.95!
    They were running a sale "to boost demand" according to the guy I called there. He gave me the boxes at $16.00 each, so I got a case. Ended up getting four #'ed autos, but still no sign of any Ricky, Earl, VY, or Jamaal charles...insane.

They were running a sale "to boost demand" according to the guy I called there. He gave me the boxes at $16.00 each, so I got a case. Ended up getting four #'ed autos, but still no sign of any Ricky, Earl, VY, or Jamaal charles...insane.
    I guess my timing was good then if they were running a sale. Which 4 numbered AUs did you get? Are you sure those cards were even made?
    Hidden Content

This card just sold on eBay for $500!!! WOW!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Univers...p2047675.l2557
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast