Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Awesome man congrats! Amazing collection!!! I need to get my Greg Salas collection on there. I think I am qualified by now.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Awesome man congrats! Amazing collection!!! I need to get my Greg Salas collection on there. I think I am qualified by now.

Thanks a lot! Just go to the Super Collector forum under Football and apply on there. It's pretty simple! By the way, I just picked up a Mike Davis UD Redemption AUTO # /10!
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Thanks a lot! Just go to the Super Collector forum under Football and apply on there. It's pretty simple! By the way, I just picked up a Mike Davis UD Redemption AUTO # /10!

From a guy on BlowOut? He said you picked up 2. I tried to get one, but he said someone picked up the 2 he broke up already. He said he will give me dibs on the 10/10.
    Last edited by 34BoJackson16; 10-12-2014 at 10:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

From a guy on BlowOut? He said you picked up 2. I tried to get one, but he said someone picked up the 2 he broke up already. He said he will give me dibs on the 10/10.

I won mine off eBay. It was 6/10 and the seller had the entire set of autos # 6/10 listed. I lost a bid on the Jackson Jeffcoat one sadly. I still don't have the Jeffcoat UD base AUTO yet either so I'm bummed over that. I haven't seen any others listed on eBay, but I'm guessing someone on Blowout's forums has a thread and is selling the set? Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

I won mine off eBay. It was 6/10 and the seller had the entire set of autos # 6/10 listed. I lost a bid on the Jackson Jeffcoat one sadly. I still don't have the Jeffcoat UD base AUTO yet either so I'm bummed over that. I haven't seen any others listed on eBay, but I'm guessing someone on Blowout's forums has a thread and is selling the set? Thanks.

The gentleman on BlowOut has 3 sets, 8/10, 9/10, and 10/10. He is going to sell me the 10/10 he has left. He has 10/10 Jeffcoat too I belive if you hit him up I am sure he will sell it to you.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

The gentleman on BlowOut has 3 sets, 8/10, 9/10, and 10/10. He is going to sell me the 10/10 he has left. He has 10/10 Jeffcoat too I belive if you hit him up I am sure he will sell it to you.

Got the 10/10 Patrick!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Got the 10/10 Patrick!

Awesome! Jeffcoat right?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

Awesome! Jeffcoat right?

Yes sir here it is:

And here are some other recent items I've received:

That UD Black Orakpo/Cosby card is so awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Yes sir here it is:

And here are some other recent items I've received:

That UD Black Orakpo/Cosby card is so awesome!

Man we fought over that Ricky! Lol. Nice pick ups. That Jeffcoat auto is awesome because they are usually off the sticker. That dual is sick too.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

Man we fought over that Ricky! Lol. Nice pick ups. That Jeffcoat auto is awesome because they are usually off the sticker. That dual is sick too.

Oh man my bad! What is your eBay name? The next one is all yours haha. I've been wanting a Ricky patch for a while. Yeah the Jeffcoat AUTO is clean which is nice!

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast