Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Just got this thought I'd share with all of you:

Sick card nice! What's it numbered to?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

17/25! BIN off eBay!
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

All you guys alive and well?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

I'm good man how you been? I had a question for you and the fellow 2011 UD TX chasers. Are there autos in the retail boxes that come with pennants?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tcollman001's Items on eBay

I'm still here as well and still trying to finish this damn set. Yes, there are autos in the retail boxes. I have bought a a case of them and found 1 or 2 autos. It is best to buy the regular box so you are guaranteed an auto.

I'm down to just a few left to get and of course they are /3s and /5s. If anyone has any they would like to sell or trade just send me a PM. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

I'm good man how you been? I had a question for you and the fellow 2011 UD TX chasers. Are there autos in the retail boxes that come with pennants?

I'm pretty good. Just spent the last week in Germany for my brother's wedding. It was fun.

I'm still here as well and still trying to finish this damn set. Yes, there are autos in the retail boxes. I have bought a a case of them and found 1 or 2 autos. It is best to buy the regular box so you are guaranteed an auto.

I'm down to just a few left to get and of course they are /3s and /5s. If anyone has any they would like to sell or trade just send me a PM. Thanks.

Marlin is trying to complete the whole set too. I think he is pretty close.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Rabs,
    I dont know if you remember I told you there were 2 Longhorns that Leaf made autos for, Case McCoy and Carrington Bydom. I also remember you saying you don't like Leaf because they have no team logos or names. I too hate this and I figured a solution for this a long time ago. I have been customizing cards or Bears and Longhorns for some time now. Here is the 2 Leafs of McCoy and Byndom. I remove the sticker auto carefully and place it on the custom card kind of like the one I sent you with the Charles patch. Enjoy.

Before with donor:

After:

Before:

After:

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

Rabs,
    I dont know if you remember I told you there were 2 Longhorns that Leaf made autos for, Case McCoy and Carrington Bydom. I also remember you saying you don't like Leaf because they have no team logos or names. I too hate this and I figured a solution for this a long time ago. I have been customizing cards or Bears and Longhorns for some time now. Here is the 2 Leafs of McCoy and Byndom. I remove the sticker auto carefully and place it on the custom card kind of like the one I sent you with the Charles patch. Enjoy.

Before with donor:

After:

Before:

After:

Yeah those look really sweet. I think it's awesome that you do this. Are the two cards that now have the sticker AUTOs custom made cards again? They look pretty nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Rabs,

Yeah I get them from an iPhone App called Rookies. I get photos from the webs and resize and add the shaded area via Gimp photo editor. Then I send the edited pics to my phone and create the card on my phone with the layouts they have. They creat them and mail them to me. Its cheap too $15.95 shipped for 20 cards of your choice. These are good for TTM autos too,. They also have a back you can customize. I have several in my bucket, I just wih they had more templates to create cards with.

http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/34...?sort=4&page=1

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

Proud to announce I am officially a Brian Orakpo Super Collector!!! Check it out!

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...s-Brian-Orakpo

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast