Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unfortunately, I have the same NC Bertelsen you do.

Of the cards you listed, I still need Bill Acker, Westbrook, Cavil, Jamaal, Bob McKay, Steve Worster, Kiki Deayala. Do you have a dollar figure you'd want to sell these for individually- if so can you PM me (or post here if the mods won't mind)?
    I am also missing Eddie Phillips, Earl Campbell, Metcalf, Kerry Cash, Shon Mitchell, Vince, and Cykie Brown

Fortunately, a few of the ones I'm missing sell cheaply on ebay...but a few of those I've never seen pop up anywhere.

I got the triple in the mail today. Very nice. I know I probably paid to much, but hopefully it gets others on the Bay selling. Seems to go in stages.

As far as my dupes I have the following: Mike Cotten, Don Talbert, Diron TAlbert, Bill Bradely, Ted Koy, James Streeet, Johnnie Johnsons, Lam Jones, Bill Acker, MIke Baab, Terry Tausch, Doug Dawson, Brian JOnes, Blake Brockermeyer, Bryant Westbrook, Kwame Cavil, Roger Roesler, Major Applewhite, Rodrique Wright, Jamaal Charles, James Kirkendoll, Bob McKay, Bill Atessis, Steve Worster, Happy Feller, Alan Lowry, Brad Shearer, Ham Jones, Robin Sendlein, Jerry Gray, Kiki DeAyala, Brit Hager, Peter Gardere, Tony Brackens, James Brown, BJ Johnson, Mack Brown. I also have an ATA Steve Worster and NC Tom Campbell. I also have 25 gold dups as well. Sadly with so many dups I thought about collecting another set just to justify breaking another case.

I dont have AA Steve Worster, ATA Applewhite and Westbrook. Also, there are two NC Bertlesen and I have the NC - JB but need the NC- BE. I would be very interested in a trade.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As soon as the price drops closer to $400 again I will bust a case and post anything I don't need here before ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tcollman001's Items on eBay

Thanks. I'm also going to go to a card show this weekend so hopefully I can find something. I understand they will be selling $17 boxes but I'm a little hesitant. I don't know if they would have broken a case and stopped when they got the two or three stamped cards to sell the rest. If you got the hits early you could do very well.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks. I'm also going to go to a card show this weekend so hopefully I can find something. I understand they will be selling $17 boxes but I'm a little hesitant. I don't know if they would have broken a case and stopped when they got the two or three stamped cards to sell the rest. If you got the hits early you could do very well.

Do you live in Texas?
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes. Here is the link to the show. I've never been to anything other than Tristar so I don't know what this will be like. http://sportscollectiblesofhouston.c...xhibitors.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just broke a case today and finally got the last gold I needed. I'm finally at least done with that. I got two stamped cards I needed as well as a duo. Still no Ricky Williams or Eric Metcalf. I did also pull a Colt McCoy, but this one has the number 12 next to the signature. I think that must be rare as the one I have and the one posted in the chain does not have the number.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has anyone else seen one like this?

• ‎photo.JPG146.4KB

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also, can someone tell me how to post a pic? My earlier version didn't seem to work. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the break- it's nice when you actually get what you're looking for in a pack instead of needing to use ebay :)

I'm nearly convinced the Ricky base auto doesn't exist. You'd think one would have surfaced by now

I just broke a case today and finally got the last gold I needed. I'm finally at least done with that. I got two stamped cards I needed as well as a duo. Still no Ricky Williams or Eric Metcalf. I did also pull a Colt McCoy, but this one has the number 12 next to the signature. I think that must be rare as the one I have and the one posted in the chain does not have the number.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The base Metcalf finally hit ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360636586633...84.m1438.l2649

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast