Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tcollman001's Items on eBay

I'm new to this forum and am trying to collect the set. Does anyone know another source to find these cards other than ebay and Beckett? On the set I'm only missing the gold red river rivalry and the Metcalf and Ricky autos. I still need about 54 of the stamped cards.

Also, that was my purchase and I know I paid way too much.

Hook em

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'm new to this forum and am trying to collect the set. Does anyone know another source to find these cards other than ebay and Beckett? On the set I'm only missing the gold red river rivalry and the Metcalf and Ricky autos. I still need about 54 of the stamped cards.

Also, that was my purchase and I know I paid way too much.

Hook em

Hey man! I'm the one that messaged you on eBay about the item. Glad you joined the site! So how many of the All American and All-Time Alumni AUTOs do you have?
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, I recognized the ebay name so I though I would join. Ive got 21 ATA, 10 All Americans and 15 National Champions. I have a long way to go.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

Yes, I recognized the ebay name so I though I would join. Ive got 21 ATA, 10 All Americans and 15 National Champions. I have a long way to go.

That's impressive. Did you buy this card too?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Univers...vip=true&rt=nc

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, that was me. What do you collect? I have some dups and may be able to help out. I also collect other U.T. Memorabilia, Bowl Rings/Watches, autographs, and others. I've been doing in now for about a decade and running out of space.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish there was another place to get these cards. I've been reduced to selling my extras to help pay for more boxes...at this point, I'm only trying to complete the base set since it is unrealistic for me to finish the stamped auto one :)

I was fortunate to find another collector that worked out some trades with me- we've swapped a lot of dupes and helped each other along the way. I have a bunch of gold stamped cards on ebay now that I'd be willing to trade. I also have an All-Americans Steve Worster auto, National Champs Jim Bertlesen auto, and All-time Alumni Westbrook, Major Applewhite, and Brad Shearer. But for the stamped autos, I'm really looking to trade for some of the tougher base pulls.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got the triple in the mail today. Very nice. I know I probably paid to much, but hopefully it gets others on the Bay selling. Seems to go in stages.

As far as my dupes I have the following: Mike Cotten, Don Talbert, Diron TAlbert, Bill Bradely, Ted Koy, James Streeet, Johnnie Johnsons, Lam Jones, Bill Acker, MIke Baab, Terry Tausch, Doug Dawson, Brian JOnes, Blake Brockermeyer, Bryant Westbrook, Kwame Cavil, Roger Roesler, Major Applewhite, Rodrique Wright, Jamaal Charles, James Kirkendoll, Bob McKay, Bill Atessis, Steve Worster, Happy Feller, Alan Lowry, Brad Shearer, Ham Jones, Robin Sendlein, Jerry Gray, Kiki DeAyala, Brit Hager, Peter Gardere, Tony Brackens, James Brown, BJ Johnson, Mack Brown. I also have an ATA Steve Worster and NC Tom Campbell. I also have 25 gold dups as well. Sadly with so many dups I thought about collecting another set just to justify breaking another case.

I dont have AA Steve Worster, ATA Applewhite and Westbrook. Also, there are two NC Bertlesen and I have the NC - JB but need the NC- BE. I would be very interested in a trade.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I got the triple in the mail today. Very nice. I know I probably paid to much, but hopefully it gets others on the Bay selling. Seems to go in stages.

As far as my dupes I have the following: Mike Cotten, Don Talbert, Diron TAlbert, Bill Bradely, Ted Koy, James Streeet, Johnnie Johnsons, Lam Jones, Bill Acker, MIke Baab, Terry Tausch, Doug Dawson, Brian JOnes, Blake Brockermeyer, Bryant Westbrook, Kwame Cavil, Roger Roesler, Major Applewhite, Rodrique Wright, Jamaal Charles, James Kirkendoll, Bob McKay, Bill Atessis, Steve Worster, Happy Feller, Alan Lowry, Brad Shearer, Ham Jones, Robin Sendlein, Jerry Gray, Kiki DeAyala, Brit Hager, Peter Gardere, Tony Brackens, James Brown, BJ Johnson, Mack Brown. I also have an ATA Steve Worster and NC Tom Campbell. I also have 25 gold dups as well. Sadly with so many dups I thought about collecting another set just to justify breaking another case.

I dont have AA Steve Worster, ATA Applewhite and Westbrook. Also, there are two NC Bertlesen and I have the NC - JB but need the NC- BE. I would be very interested in a trade.

You don't need to justify the purchase with anyone. You paid what you wanted and got a sweet card for your PC. I busted a case and it was average and sold a couple of them to you actually via ebay auction I think. I think I asked you this before, but do you have dupes you could sell to me of the ICONS set of Colt McCoy or Wane McGarity? Those are the only two I am missing. Let me know via PM if you have them!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

Yes, that was me. What do you collect? I have some dups and may be able to help out. I also collect other U.T. Memorabilia, Bowl Rings/Watches, autographs, and others. I've been doing in now for about a decade and running out of space.

I only collect cards basically. I live in Virginia but became a Texas fan back when Vince Young was dominating and have been a fan since. So I'm not as familiar with a lot of the older guys but it's still neat and I'm glad they made the set. I didn't have any cards from it till a few weeks ago and bought three boxes and since have bought a couple base AUTOs off eBay. I'd be interested in some dupes you have for sure!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast