Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Results of my case:

Gold /210:
    11 Bill Bradley
    12 Ted Koy
    15 Bobby Wuensch
    16 Tom Campbell
    36 John Wesley Lam Jones
    38 Robin Sendlein
    47 Bret Stafford
    50 Brian Jones
    71 Tillman Holloway
    78 Chykie Brown
    94 Monumental Vince Young Red River Rivalry
    100 Monumental Texas Stadium

10 Extra ICONS + 1 Complete Set

Base Autos:
    7 Johnny Treadwell
    21 Cotton Speyrer
    27 Marty Akins
    36 John Wesley Lam Jones
    43 Doug Dawson
    45 Tony Degrate
    46 Kiki DeAyala
    49 Britt Hager
    53 Johnny Walker
    62 Chris Carter
    63 Bryant Westbrook x2
    64 James Brown x2
    66 Wane McGarity
    69 Hodges Mitchell
    76 Jamaal Charles
    79 James Kirkendoll
    81 Mack Brown

Numbered Autos:

Johnny Treadwell All-Time Alumni /30
    Alan Lowry 1970 National Champions /30

These will all be up on ebay except the few I'm keeping by tomorrow unless I make a deal on here. Would have liked another numbered auto, but one box had no autograph, so I guess that's where it was supposed to be. I got an extra base auto in another box, though. Overall, I think I got my money's worth out of it since I got the SP Mack Brown. How SP'd is the Charles?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Results of my case:

These will all be up on ebay except the few I'm keeping by tomorrow unless I make a deal on here. Would have liked another numbered auto, but one box had no autograph, so I guess that's where it was supposed to be. I got an extra base auto in another box, though. Overall, I think I got my money's worth out of it since I got the SP Mack Brown. How SP'd is the Charles?

I've only seen one Charles on ebay, but that may not be a good indicator of how short the run was. Upper Deck hasn't released any official #'s to my knowledge, either. I opened 100+ boxes and didn't get a Charles.

Here is my collection thus far. I only have 8 more to go, and 2 are fairly easy (and cheap) to get on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice! It's one I'd keep, but it's the worst looking actual signature in the set. I\m going to get rid of it and use the funds to catch the next McCoy that pops up.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Wow nice pic that's gonna look so sweet when you get it filled!
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Whats up Bro we spoke through eBay. Yuor collection is awesome man and you other guys posting up have some nice collections. I wuld love a run at this set too but my Bo Jackson PC eats up most of my money.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whats up Bro we spoke through eBay. Yuor collection is awesome man and you other guys posting up have some nice collections. I wuld love a run at this set too but my Bo Jackson PC eats up most of my money.

Thanks man. I hear you about the money- this can be a costly hobby :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=xposipx;12695981]Nice! It's one I'd keep, but it's the worst looking actual signature in the set. I\m going to get rid of it and use the funds to catch the next McCoy that pops up.[/QUOTE

Yeah, Jamaal Charles was pretty lazy :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Do you guys have pictures of all your Texas cards? I have a Texas album in my photobucket with them all in it. It's decent but I'm sure some of yours are even better! Check mine out and let me know what you think and send me the links to yours so I can look at what you have! Here is the link to my Texas album:

http://s58.photobucket.com/user/Holl...?sort=6&page=1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

This is my UT PC not all 2011 UD but all Longhorns is UT uniforms.

http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/34...?sort=4&page=1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Russell Erxleben auto if anyone is interested. got it as an extra in a purchase. looking for Cowboys or Andy Dalton mainly. I can hopefully scan a picture in this evening if anyone needs to see it.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast