Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New From New York

Hi I joined about a year or so ago, and forgot my password. I never got to make any trades or deals. So since I started buying the 2013 Topps Baseball set I figured I would re up with a password I have actually written down. As for my screen name its the first two letters of my three favorite teams. I almost exclusively collect baseball nowadays, although I do have the other three major sports in my collection as well.

Even though I am a Yankee fan I am a huge Tom Seaver fan as well, and collect his cards as well as Derek Jeter. Other players I really like are Lou Gehrig, Sandy Koufax and Stan Musial, Of course I will be looking to get as many Bryce Harpers as possible as well! I like building base sets and any inserts I get I will use for trades for inserts of players I like.

I actually worked for Topps for a short period of time in the early 2000's writing card backs. Fun gig.

My favorite set is the Topps 1973 Baseball set. I still need about 40 cards to complete it. Help! LOL!

Well hope to see you all on these boards and make some deals.

Hi Tom
    Welcome to SCF , Good luck with your collection
    Enjoy the site and have fun
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Avalanche Cup Winner(1996 Team Complete) and All Time Nordiques (505/550)
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    Wantlist Hidden Content

Tom, welcome to the site from the ST of NY. BOL with your collection.

Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Card Cash
    Transferred Feedback

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Welcome to SCF. Best of luck with your collection
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Hey Tom, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Hello, and welcome to SCF...

-Robert Lewis

Welcome to SCF Tom, enjoy yourself here and happy trading!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast