Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills

out of the loop...looking to catch up...

I havent been on here as ,much as id like the past year or so because of school and a recent engagememt to a wonderful girl (huge hockey fan and completely okay with the hobby) and I realized I miss comimg on here and chatting, miss some of my hobby buddies and the excitement of the chase. I considered selling off some (not all) of my collection and realized id regret it and id rather rekindle my passion a bit. Im lookin to buy some vaneks amd ennis but right now mostly hoping to hear from some of the guys and girls I used to chat with. Hit me up guys. Post, pm, whatever.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills

Man this site is really dying...starting to remember why I havent been here much. Depressing state

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats on the engagement! I havent been able to come on much in the last year either but there's still some really good people around. welcome back and happy trading :)

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Man this site is really dying...starting to remember why I havent been here much. Depressing state

Nice to see ya back? What makes ya say it dying? I just like to hear you thoughts of what you see as you not been here regularly. As fdp79 said congratulations on the engagement.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Congrats on the engagement! Whens the big day?

Now is a good time to be a Vanek collector, he's been tearing it up so far! I have a couple lower end Vaneks if you need them. I'm guessing you don't have an up to date want list though do you?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Lets rekindle the Sabres mafia...

Btw you gotta see my most recent pickups, but one specifically

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Check it out when you get a chance my friend

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...s-just-AWESOME

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

It's actually increased membership in the Hockey category with many new registrations this year. It's the NHL that has let us down in terms of Hobby activity. The site is muscling along ok inspire of Gary Bettman

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Walter I think your second post was premature...look at the replies you've attracted and realize it's the same 'ole guys on the Board, so don't give up on us. I'll add my list to the congrats on your engagement! I just had my 24th wedding anniversary so I've got just a bit of a head start on you. The fact your fiancée is OK with your card collecting is a real bonus, so she's likely a keeper!

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome back. what took so long lol

cheers mike