Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

^Unforgivable.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

250,000-500,000 civilian deaths in Vietnam, 2,500,000 civilian deaths in Korean war, and some say 1,500,000 children died in WW2 (no official count exists)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Killing terrorists is a dirty business. Civilians die. What is the alternative to drone strikes? You want to lay blame, lay it at the feet of the terrorists hiding like cowards among civilian populations.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

"Innocent until proven guilty\' isn't always true. It's really "innocent until proven guilty or, if you're a threat, shot.
    Remember the dude who shot his boss at the Empire State building. He was chased down and shot dead, with 9 casualties left in the wake. He was considered a threat, so no one said two words about that. I don't even remember anyone but me even going so far as to say NYPD needs better target practice.

But you're saying this is wrong. That guy didn't get a trial because he was considered a threat. A threat to whom? No one knew, but they knew he was enough of a threat to someone to shoot him dead, and the nine wounded innocents are just the price to pay for justice.
    In this case you have people who are a bigger threat to a specific group; all Americans. Their threat isn't limited to a gun, grenade or bomb like the Empire shooter, their threat goes much deeper and the effects last much longer. They don't just take lives, they take minds hearts and souls too.

I get the slippery slope thing, I do. I just don't see why Americans who have waged war on all of America and everything it stands for deserve a trial, but 1 American kills one other American and not only does is he shot and killed but 9 others are shot, and that's ok. That makes no sense to me.

Totally fair points. I definitely get why you feel this way.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

In Alex case it's his inability of not being able to see the forrest for the trees. I don't know what he is going to do when he starts researching World War 2 and checks the civilian casualty statistics from US daytime bombing raids over Germany. He will become apoplectic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

On the cool any terrorist who dies becuase of a drone strike is lucky he died quickly. A would love to see all terrorist bought over her put to trial and upon conviction tourted and put to death in a slow and excruciatingly painful manner.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 02-13-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Believe it or not, but terrorists have children too!

You may not want war over there, but just think if we sent troops into every compound to take the enemy out. I'd be willing to bet that there would be even more adult and child casualties..
    Last edited by deansayso; 02-13-2013 at 11:55 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

My concern is the tech is getting better. People would be naive to think that other governments wouldn't use it to remove government officials and citizens. This is like land mines and the US government is promoting its use. I hope people are ready for the consequences.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

How is it like land mines?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

How is it like land mines?

Not at all.