Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 88
  1. #51


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,360
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    When did I say not to give trials to people who kill one person?

    I'm in favor of giving a trial to anyone that is apprehended.
    When you went bananas over this and not the Empire shooter or the 9 who were wounded in that debacle.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  2. #52


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,360
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodor Madison View Post
    How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot. Where another country has the power??
    umm...
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    When you went bananas over this and not the Empire shooter or the 9 who were wounded in that debacle.
    Huh?

    So, because I didn't comment on that (was it even discussed here?), you think I have a double standard or something?

    I can assure you I value our constitution very much.

    This tactic is unlawful and many innocent people have died.

    It doesn't matter to me if it's a GOP or Dem that is behind it.

    I sincerely hope this gets investigated and stopped.

    I also believe all the wars they have waged in the middle east are illegal...but that's for a different thread.

  4. #54


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,360
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    Huh?

    So, because I didn't comment on that (was it even discussed here?), you think I have a double standard or something?
    You claim every citizen should get a trial.
    He didn't you don't care. But more telling, you cry about collateral damage yet did you say a word about that collateral damage. 9 wounded to shoot one guy who was done what he was doing is okay because it's a smaller number and they didn't die? You're darn right that's a double standard.

    However, I think the whole point of this thread is:

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    It doesn't matter to me if it's a GOP or Dem that is behind it.
    This has more to do with proving something to the board than it does your actual outrage. Front to back this doesn't read like one of your usual "I'm angry about this" posts. It seems contrived and measured. You don't write like that, you never have.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  5. #55

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    You claim every citizen should get a trial.
    He didn't you don't care. But more telling, you cry about collateral damage yet did you say a word about that collateral damage. 9 wounded to shoot one guy who was done what he was doing is okay because it's a smaller number and they didn't die? You're darn right that's a double standard.
    Didn't I just say I do care?

    Why are we still discussing this?

    What's the point of saying it over and over, if I already said that I do care that 9 people were wounded?

    The reason why I'm putting it aside is because this particular thread is about the drone strikes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    This has more to do with proving something to the board than it does your actual outrage. Front to back this doesn't read like one of your usual "I'm angry about this" posts. It seems contrived and measured. You don't write like that, you never have.
    The reason I said what I said in the beginning was because I get tired of the false dichotomy that people on here place on me.

    They believe that since I constantly criticize the GOP, I'm obviously a democrat.....that couldn't be further from the truth.

    Although I will admit that I did consider myself a democrat when I first voted for Obama in 2008.

    But at the moment, I genuinely do not support either party.....when I say the democrats are the lesser of two evils, I really mean that.

    What Obama and his administration is doing here, is a huge violation of international law and human rights, it's just that simple.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  7. #57


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,360
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I get the same crap from the same people. I don't make threads trying to disprove it.

    Jungabee
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  8. #58
    I made this thread to talk about the drone strike program.

    All but one of my posts have been on topic.

    I suggest we stop the psychoanalysis and get back on topic.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  9. #59
    How can you get back on topic when you are trying to justify the US Constitution in specific situations where they do not apply, mostly involving situations where person with a gun & with a point to make, and willing to die to make that point is not willing to compromise and more than willing to kill innocents.

    If people are not willing to compromise, how can they be a part of due process. You have to be alive to stand trial. Killing with no regard and hoping that you die as well is not a breakdown in the judicial or process of law, or the absence of due process, it's a result of human behaviour gone amok.

    The job of police is to uphold the law and protect citizens. They cannot due that job if perpetrators are not in the least bit willing to cooperate. Those consequences as laid out by the perpetrators often result in extreme force as you witnessed today.

  10. #60
    ^Let's forget about the whole due process for a second...

    I personally don't see that as the biggest detriment to this program....THIS, is why this program should come to a halt:

    Names of children killed in U.S. drone strikes
    (Information taken from The Bureau of Investigative Journalism’s database[19] of drone strikes and corresponding casualties.)
    Name Age Date
    Unknown 10 June 17, 2004
    Unknown 16 June 17, 2004
    Unknown(3 girls) unk November 5, 2005
    Abdul Wasit 17 December 1, 2005
    Noor Aziz 8 December 1, 2005
    Unknown unk February 6, 2006
    Unknown (5-6) unk February 13, 2006
    Najibullah 13 October 30, 2006
    Adnan 16 October 30, 2006
    Inayatullah 15 October 30, 2006
    Iftikhar 17 October 30, 2006
    Wali-ur-Rahman 17 October 30, 2006
    Rahman 13 October 30, 2006
    Fazal Wahab 18 October 30, 2006
    Jamroz Khan unk October 30, 2006
    Talha 8 October 30, 2006
    Sakirullah 16 October 30, 2006
    Nimatullah 14 October 30, 2006
    Shafiullah 16 October 30, 2006
    Qari Sharifullah 17 October 30, 2006
    Shabir 15 October 30, 2006
    Shehzad Gul 11 October 30, 2006
    Zabihullah 16 October 30, 2006
    Wilayat Khan 11 October 30, 2006
    Kitab Gul 12 October 30, 2006
    Hizbullah 10 October 30, 2006
    Naeemullah 17 October 30, 2006
    Noor Mohammad 15 October 30, 2006
    Ziaur Rhaman 13 October 30, 2006
    Inayatur Rahman 17 October 30, 2006
    Shaukat 14 October 30, 2006
    Ameer Said 15 October 30, 2006
    Darvesh 13 October 30, 2006
    Abdul Waris 16 October 30, 2006
    Saeedullah 17 October 30, 2006
    Siraj 16 October 30, 2006
    Abdus Samad 17 October 30, 2006
    Rahmatullah 14 October 30, 2006
    Qari Abdul Karim 19 October 30, 2006
    Alam Nabi 11 October 30, 2006
    Jamshed Khan 14 October 30, 2006
    Qari Ishaq 19 October 30, 2006
    Zaheeruddin 16 October 30, 2006
    Taseel Khan 18 October 30, 2006
    Ismail 12 October 30, 2006
    Jannatullah 13 October 30, 2006
    Salman 16 October 30, 2006
    Luqman 12 October 30, 2006
    Ihsanullah 16 October 30, 2006
    Mashooq Khan 16 October 30, 2006
    Numair 14 October 30, 2006
    Bakht Muneer 14 October 30, 2006
    Gul Sher Khan 15 October 30, 2006
    Shahjehan 15 October 30, 2006
    Mohammad Salim 11 October 30, 2006
    Khan 21 October 30, 2006
    Rahatullah 17 October 30, 2006
    Yahya Khan 16 October 30, 2006
    Inayatur Rhaman 16 October 30, 2006
    Shahbuddin 15 October 30, 2006
    Ikramullah 17 October 30, 2006
    Abdullah 18 October 30, 2006
    Ziaur Rahman 17 October 30, 2006
    Ghulam Nabi 21 October 30, 2006
    Qari Alamzeb 14 October 30, 2006
    Mohammad Yaas Khan 16 October 30, 2006
    Sultanat Khan 16 October 30, 2006
    Nawab 17 October 30, 2006
    Mashooq Jan 15 October 30, 2006
    Razi Mohammad 16 October 30, 2006
    Saifullah 9 October 30, 2006
    Khalid 12 October 30, 2006
    Noor Mohammad 8 October 30, 2006
    Kalilullah 9 October 30, 2006
    Shoaib 8 October 30, 2006
    Asadullah 9 October 30, 2006
    Sohail 7 October 30, 2006
    Ilyas 13 October 30, 2006
    Fazel Hakim 19 October 30, 2006
    Mohammad Yunus 16 October 30, 2006
    Ziauddin 16 October 30, 2006
    Fazel Wahab 16 October 30, 2006
    Azizul Wahab 15 October 30, 2006
    Maulvi Khaleefa unk October 30, 2006
    Mohammad Tahir 16 October 30, 2006
    Possible children unk June 19, 2007
    Unknown (3 children) unk February 29, 2008
    Unknown (3 children) unk May 14, 2008
    Unknown (3 children) unk July 28, 2008
    Unknown unk August 30, 2008
    Unknown (3-4 children) unk September 5, 2008
    Unknown (8 children) unk September 8, 2008
    Unknown unk October 3, 2008
    Unknown (3 children) unk October 3, 2008
    Unknown (1-4 children) 14.5 October 9, 2008
    Possible students 12-18 October 23, 2008
    0-3 children unk October 26, 2008
    Unknown unk November 14, 2008
    possible children unk November 29, 2008
    Azaz-ur-Rehman 14 January 23, 2009
    Maezol Khan 3 January 23, 2009
    Noor Syed 8 February 14, 2009
    Unknown (3 children) unk April 1, 2009
    Unknown (3-4 children) unk April 4, 2009
    Unknown (2 children) unk April, 19, 2009
    Unknown (10 children) unk June 23, 2009
    Ibad Ullah unk August 11, 2009
    Mohammad Arif unk August 11, 2009
    Abdul Qadeer unk August 11, 2009
    Hazart Ali unk August 11, 2009
    Syed Wali Shah 7 August 21, 2009
    Unknown (5 children) unk August 21, 2009
    Unknown (3 children) unk September 8, 2009
    Sakeenullah 15 November 20, 2009
    Zenullah Khan 17 December 31, 2009
    Wajid Noor 9 January 3, 2010
    Ayesha 3 January 8, 2010
    Naila 10 February 24, 2010
    Unknown 14 March 31, 2010
    Fatima Khan unk May 21, 2010
    Nisar Khan unk May 21, 2010
    Naeem Khan unk May 21, 2010
    Unknown unk May 21, 2010
    Unknown unk August 14, 2010
    Unknown (3 orphans) unk August 23, 2010
    Unknown (4 children) unk September 8, 2010
    Naeem Ullah 10 October 18, 2010
    Unknown unk November 16, 2010
    Ismael Mohammed unk March 17, 2011
    Atif 12 April 22, 2011
    Unknown (2 children) unk April 22, 2011
    Unknown unk August 16, 2011
    Unknown (2 children) unk August 22, 2011
    Tariq Aziz 16 October 31, 2011
    Waheed Khan 12 October 31, 2011
    Unknown unk February 9, 2012
    Osama Haqqani 13 August 21, 2012

    Logic and Reason is all you need.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •