Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Oh i had no idea. Never knew the forum did something like that
    Just seems weird that the only thing things that show up on them are all mega high end.

Im 99% about the info I provided you. I'm not sure what criteria the cards must meet.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (38)
    Country

I've just gotten back into collecting basketball after years of collecting NASCAR. My wife is a member for that reason. When i decided to get back into basketball, this was the first place i registered at. I collected years ago, lost everything in a divorce. I have to say i like this forum, guys i've dealt with are friendly and helpful. Also like the info i recieve. From what i have seen, the staff has things under control and things run pretty smoothly. As for more posts and activity, i have to agree with what's been said, since Panini took over, collecting just isn't the same. I'm collecting 1 set from them this year, but find myseld still collecting the older stuff( Upperdeck, Topps, Fleer, etc)The vareity(not just of different sets like panini, but different companies) made it interesting and more fun in my opinion. I'm still new and earning my place, but if there's anything myself, or my wife (sexyheifer) can do to help, just give a yell!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've just gotten back into collecting basketball after years of collecting NASCAR. My wife is a member for that reason. When i decided to get back into basketball, this was the first place i registered at. I collected years ago, lost everything in a divorce. I have to say i like this forum, guys i've dealt with are friendly and helpful. Also like the info i recieve. From what i have seen, the staff has things under control and things run pretty smoothly. As for more posts and activity, i have to agree with what's been said, since Panini took over, collecting just isn't the same. I'm collecting 1 set from them this year, but find myseld still collecting the older stuff( Upperdeck, Topps, Fleer, etc)The vareity(not just of different sets like panini, but different companies) made it interesting and more fun in my opinion. I'm still new and earning my place, but if there's anything myself, or my wife (sexyheifer) can do to help, just give a yell!

You won't go wrong with scf mate

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF is the place to be...for many reasons :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any ideas?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unsticky the old sticky threads. Not just this forum but all of them. Really won't make it better than cleaning up the look of the forum but at least it won't look dated and unmanaged.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I have been on SCF for about a year and the info I get here has been invaluable in helping me in the hobby - this is the only forum I belong to. I think there are great member here who help out and have answered stupid questions for me. Not sure why, but it just seems like a lot of people do not collect basketball . . . not sure why but I know even in local shops I have been to on travel seem to be all the same in that basketball does not do well.

I have done a couple of box breaks and those have been fun - though some of our breaks sucked. I was sorry to hear that Jay stepped down for personal reasons - he was a good guy and did a great job.

I do like some of the basketball discussions. I am more active on some other forums that focus on just KU basketball - though I know the mods can help get these discussions going it is ultimately up to us to members to help contribute as well. This is also our forum as well. This is something I need to do a better job on as well. Though I watch more college ball.

Things I don't like about his forum is that there are some on here that are trying to make a buck and this is just another market place for them to make money and really do not contribute other than that aspect. Mind you I do not mind people selling stuff, that is what part of this forum is about trading, buying and selling, but sometimes I feel like there are some pushy people. I don't think there is anyway to moderate or change this, it just is what it is.

Things I would like to see. Perhaps a contest to make the funniest card possible using odd base cards you have lying around. Talking about basketball . . . I know its hard because Bdoody can only do so much and the guy just cannot have conversations with himself. I think maybe a subforum for college basketball and another for NBA basketball. Not sure if that would be of interest to anyone . . .

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe we could have a SCF March Madness Bracket competition?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unsticky the old sticky threads. Not just this forum but all of them. Really won't make it better than cleaning up the look of the forum but at least it won't look dated and unmanaged.

I will look into getting that done......

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe we could have a SCF March Madness Bracket competition?

How would you suggest we set it up?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast