Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    Basketball has now overtaken football as my favorite sport to collect. I am always looking to trade however it seems that people are only interested in trading for something that they can pick up for next to nothing and sell at obscene profit. I acutally collect for enjoyment first and profit second. If we can figure out a way to get more collectors back that would really be neat.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 02-15-2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: typo
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Basketball has now overtaken football as my favorite sport to collect. I am always looking to trade however it seems that people are only interested in trading for something that they can pick up for next to nothing and sell at obscene profit. I acutally collect for enjoyment first and profit second. If we can figure out a way to get more collects back that would really be neat.

    Times have changed in the hobby word it seems. Many people view it as a business where as others do it just for collecting. I myself often buy to resell. Then I use that money to invest in my Chris Paul PC. I have trade bait I use to acquire things I like. Often I can trade low end autos for some Chris Paul inserts, rookies or numbered cards I want.

    I think making a joint effort mount multiple users here can get this forum as active as some of the other areas here on SCF.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

  3. #13
    i try to stay active in the buying thread but it's really annoying when I'm actively trying to buy with my ongoing threads and then "ebay" posts a bunch of threads with links to auctions.
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Italy61587 View Post
    i try to stay active in the buying thread but it's really annoying when I'm actively trying to buy with my ongoing threads and then "ebay" posts a bunch of threads with links to auctions.
    I honestly don't even notice them as they have just become part of the forum in my eyes. I keep looking and looking and try to find some solid deals on some Chris Paul things.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    I honestly don't even notice them as they have just become part of the forum in my eyes. I keep looking and looking and try to find some solid deals on some Chris Paul things.
    The thing is the only thing that "ebay" posts in the buying and selling thread is nothing but stuff that should be in what we use to see in the "most watched basketball cards on ebay section"
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

  6. #16
    I really like looking at peoples collections. If we put some emphasis on show and tell then it might get collectors to post more rather than those looking to flip.

    The recent 'funny and weird' card thread was fun.
    Or the competitions i've seen where it was a different theme every week or two.
    I collect: Orlando Magic Charlotte Bobcats UNC Alumni International Players Rudy Gay and James Harden.
    Also interested in any 2009/10 Upper Deck GU or Autos you may have.

    Hidden Content

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by magic_bobcat View Post
    I really like looking at peoples collections. If we put some emphasis on show and tell then it might get collectors to post more rather than those looking to flip.

    The recent 'funny and weird' card thread was fun.
    Or the competitions i've seen where it was a different theme every week or two.
    i will have to throw a link up of my Chris Paul collection. It isn't anything special but has some decent things :)
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Italy61587 View Post
    i try to stay active in the buying thread but it's really annoying when I'm actively trying to buy with my ongoing threads and then "ebay" posts a bunch of threads with links to auctions.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    I honestly don't even notice them as they have just become part of the forum in my eyes. I keep looking and looking and try to find some solid deals on some Chris Paul things.
    Notice them yet? "ebay" has posted 8 threads in the last 12 hours lol
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Italy61587 View Post
    Notice them yet? "ebay" has posted 8 threads in the last 12 hours lol
    All those eBay pages are cards of members of SCF. If you would like more information on it please don't be afraid to contact me.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    All those eBay pages are cards of members of SCF. If you would like more information on it please don't be afraid to contact me.
    Oh i had no idea. Never knew the forum did something like that
    Just seems weird that the only thing things that show up on them are all mega high end.
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •